No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey Jim, I was pretty interested in this company you had your eye on, and I was wondering if you were aware of the ongoing litigation involved?

http://online.wsj.com/articles/mistrial-declared-in-trinity-...

Mistrial Declared in Trinity Whistleblower Suit

"Judge Rodney Gilstrap of the U.S. District Court in Marshall, Texas, dismissed the jury after several days of arguments over the safety of guardrail ends made by Trinity Industries Inc., TRN -1.46% saying the case has been "replete with errors, gamesmanship [and] inappropriate conduct," according to a trial transcript reviewed by The Wall Street Journal."

I was wondering if this is what has been causing TRN to be trading more cheaply compared to others in it's industry?

Thank you in advance for sharing your perspective?

Dominic
starter position in TRN
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.