Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
I am a symbol for knowledge and learning. What am I.

Driving me crazy.

JTM (A very short trip indeed)
Print the post Back To Top
The Friggin' answer? A FISH!

Now, I fish and I didn't know that. How ironic. What's more, my friend from Augusta has been calling me every day to discuss this (driving him crazy too) and yesterday he called me WHILE I was fishing and I told him "Leave me alone. I'm trying to catch some fish." Eerie, huh?
So, he calls me this morning with the answer, and gives me another one.
What did people use for Jack-o-lanterns when they didn't have pumpkins to carve?
I hate trivia.
JTM (I said apples.)
No. of Recommendations: 2
"What did people use for Jack-o-lanterns when they didn't have pumpkins to carve?"

Rosie O'Donnell's head?

Who's Rosie O'Donnell?

*?*
"Who's Rosie O'Donnell?" - *?*

Oh boy.

She's an Oprah clone who has a big, fat pumpkin head. It came down to her, Rush Limbaugh and Shaquille O'Neal, the 3 biggest pumpkin heads I could think of.

So, Mrs. Howell, what's it like living on Gilligan's Island?

Now, cateroo, lemme save you a few posts, okay?

Who's Oprah? - *?*
Who's Rush Limbaugh - *?*
Who's Shaquille O'Neal - *?*
Who's Mrs. Howell - *?*
Where's Gilligans Island -*?*
What's a pumpkin? - *?*

Pat (Who thought he lived a sheltered life until...)
Easy now, Pat. You don't want to be responsible for banishing Cat from the board, do you?

JTM the almighty
No. of Recommendations: 2
Cat knows she's my fave around here, and hopefully recognizes my sarcasm by now. She somewhat familiriazed me with that Island of Paradise she lives on. It's not as disconnected with the mainstream world as Gilligan's Island, but is disconnected enough where I know I'd love to live there, away from the get-ahead, "why is that one neighbor's lawn up the street greener than mine?", rat-race that is New Jersey.

Sorry if I offended, cat, but I think you get it.

*pat*
That's OK Jimmy. It would be hard for Pat to come up with more than I can handle. ;)

-.-

No. of Recommendations: 4
OK Pateroo, - some of those I would not have to ask!

Oprah is a high-brow form of musical theatre, (of which I am a buff, - having a high brow) -Oh, OPRAH! Sorry, - I think Oprah is a small industry, like MarthStewart, but I confess to ignorance about both.

Rush Limbaugh is a snarky conservative that doesn't approve of funding the above art form, he also got alot of mileage out of Dickie's bill (or was that Billie's dick?), and I think he has a boyfriend named Newt.

Shaquille O'Neal and Mrs. Howell ?- I haven't the foggiest.

I think Gilligan's Isle is the name of some stupid kid's program from the 50s.

A pumpkin is a small person with a squeaky voice that lives on a yellow brick road. - Oh! - No, that's a munchkin. A pumpkin is a pie.

How did I do?

*!*

BTW, I do have a television set, but I only turn it on for elections and "Sex in the City"