Skip to main content
Update
The boards are getting a new home!

We're pleased to announce an update is coming to the community boards.

Sunday, September 25th: We are migrating the boards to a new platform. The site is currently in read-only mode and we will bring it back online as soon as the migration is complete.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 40
Gee, weren't there several republicans here who used to whine that democrats were disrespectful when a republican passed away? LurkerMom?

Umm.

Statement by Donald J Trump:

Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday. He was a classic RINO, if even that, always being the first to attack other Republicans. He made plenty of mistakes, but anyway, may he rest in peace!

Huh. That's from a former president of the United States. Given the opportunity to be gracious or say nothing at all, Fat Mussolini just could not help but be despicable.

The email lady was 100% right about him and his cult.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/donald-t...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 11
Trump is a classless boob. He envies anyone who had had an admirable, respectable life - because he can't.

Such a sad, small, terrible human being.
No. of Recommendations: 6
Trump: always a class act!

He is way beyond disgusting. He's an execrable little man. You can only support/adore/love this worthless narcissist if you are in the cult.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Such a sad, small, terrible human being.

Well said, and not just in the mushroom department.

Pete
No. of Recommendations: 7
"...be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday. "

Not bloody likely.
No. of Recommendations: 3
""...be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday. "

Not bloody likely."

Hope we get to know sooner than later.

Ken
No. of Recommendations: 8
"...be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday. "

Not bloody likely."

Hope we get to know sooner than later.

Well, I don't want to wish anyone ill, but there is no question - the world will be a better place when he is gone from it.
No. of Recommendations: 4
Fat Mussolini is obsessed with crowd size, well there’ll be millions of people celebrating around the world when he dies!!!
No. of Recommendations: 0
Well, I don't want to wish anyone ill, but there is no question - the world will be a better place when he is gone from it.

The cult will turn their desperation for a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic autocrat to someone else...maybe Mushroom Mussolini Jr.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Let's just use Democrat conduct during an opposition's death.

That's what Tribal Nations do........
Well, I don't want to wish anyone ill,

I do. I guess I still have a little Republicaness in me.
No. of Recommendations: 0
"Well, I don't want to wish anyone ill..."

I do. I guess I still have a little Republicaness in me.

Almost lost my coffee there...LOL.
Trump and Trash in the same sentence... how fitting.
always being the first to attack other Republicans. 
Trump

Referring to Colin Powell? Who said, “Bush was “probably the worst president in the history of the United States” 
Oh wait Donald Trump said that…
Or
“Mitt Romney shouldn’t run again because he choked… it can’t be Mitt, because Mitt ran and failed; hehehe he was a frozen jellyfish in the presidential debates.”
That would be Donald Trump
Or “He’s (Gov.Scott Walker) got a lot of problems in Wisconsin. You know, Wisconsin’s got tremendous problems … the debt and the difficult problems that they have going on Wisconsin. Tremendous borrowings,”
Again Donald Trump
And.. Regarding Sen. John McCain’s funeral and why the WH flag was not at half-mast…
“We’re not going to support that loser’s funeral” 
Colin Powell? Ahhhh…. No, Donald Trump
Regarding John McCain’s run for office? He lost, he lost, I never support losers, people who weren’t captured and aren’t losers that’s what I support.”
Donald Trump
And on Marco Rubio… "I call him 'Little Marco'... He's a very nasty guy.”

Let’s see, ahhh Dick Cheney, lifelong Republican?
“I didn’t like Cheney when he was a vice president; I don’t like him now. He did a rotten job; nobody liked him.” Again not Colin Powell that was Donald Trump

And… Sen. Ted Cruz?
He’s not an American, his father was a Castro Supporter and Communist, and he’s a little guy…
Trump said that and more

“She lost much of her money on that run — that’s why she carries her own bags now,”
Donald Trump on Carly Fiorina

And… did Colin Powell say this? “James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was…”
Donald Trump
When John Kasich ran for Office he was seen in Rhode Is at a Deli where Trump took opportunity to add.. “Did you see him? He has a news conference, all the time when he’s eating. I have never seen a human being eat in such a disgusting fashion. This guy takes a pancake and he’s shoving it in his mouth. It’s disgusting… Do you want that for your president? I don’t think so.”

Yeah and Colin Powell the first to attack other Republicans