Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 17
Tucker Carlson on potential Trump idea to move illegals contained on border to sanctuary cities. Complete turn around on how democrats views illegals. From every democrat lauding how illegals contribute to the US to democrat RAGE at Trump "DUMPING" illegals on them! Like illegal immigrants are garbage. Why Why that sounds racist. BWAHAHA
Tucker suggests Beacon Hill-Boston, Upper West side-NYC. Kalorama-Washington DC--bastions of non diverse progressive neighborhoods as good candidates for the illegal...pardon me undocumented immigrants.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6025789060001/?playlist_id=51980...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
good candidates for the illegal...pardon me undocumented immigrants.

All Spankie-owned properties are good sites for the new immigrants.

Plus, the immigrants can buy guns (per the NRA) and settle any issues they might have (right?).
No. of Recommendations: 10
<<Tucker suggests Beacon Hill-Boston, Upper West side-NYC. Kalorama-Washington DC--bastions of non diverse progressive neighborhoods as good candidates for the illegal...pardon me undocumented immigrants.

<<Tucker suggests Beacon Hill-Boston, Upper West side-NYC. Kalorama-Washington DC--bastions of non diverse progressive neighborhoods as good candidates for the illegal...pardon me undocumented immigrants.
>>

Plenty of sidewalks, green spaces and parks to set up migrant camps.

Time for these folks to have the benefit of "diversity."

Seattle Pioneer
No. of Recommendations: 14
This is a perfect opportunity to give the dems, their media pals and the rest of the far left a chance to put up or shut up. If they really believe the tripe they have been pushing for years, they should welcome lots of these people into their neighborhoods.

Of course this all exposes they they never have believed any of their words. They just said those things to make themselves look good and to try and demonize the other side as haters.

Like most things in life, there are limits to what one can do even with the best of intentions. These were never good intentions from the left as they do not care at all for any of these illegals beyond the point that they can use them for their political purposes. I really would like to see large numbers of these illegals sent to the places that say they welcome everyone except ICE agents who desire to capture dangerous MS-13 people and other violent criminals who do not belong here. Let Pelosi open her gates and take in a few dozen into her home.

BG
No. of Recommendations: 9
Plus, the immigrants can buy guns (per the NRA) and settle any issues they might have (right?).

That would be the case if the Pelosi new legislation re:background checks on all gun sales had passed as proposed. Fortunately 26 moderates & republicans amended that bill:”When Republicans moved to amend the bill to require Immigration and Customs Enforcement be told of any undocumented immigrant who tries to buy a gun, 26 Democrats voted with the GOP. The language was added to the gun bill, spoiling an important Democratic legislative achievement.”

Nancy was quite p*ssed off.
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/28/nancy-pelosi-house...
No. of Recommendations: 1

That would be the case if the Pelosi new legislation re:background checks on all gun sales had passed as proposed.

Many states have "right to guns" laws--no requirement for permits of any type. Plus, the NRA (and the RWNJs) is trying to get the states to agree to reciprocity agreements. Thus, the weakest law (none at all) will win. Thus, they (as anyone else) have the Second Amendment RIGHT to own and use guns in the US--per the NRA and the RWNJs. Or are guns NOT a right per the Second Amendment? LOL !!
No. of Recommendations: 2
Many states have "right to guns" laws--no requirement for permits of any type.

True though manufacturers & those in the business of selling firearms must have a Federal Firearms License (FFL). And in the United States, anybody who wants to buy a gun from a federally licensed firearms dealer (FFL) is subject to a background check via NICS (National Instant Criminal Background Check System).
No. of Recommendations: 11
https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/news/2019/03/27/live-us-cu...

CBP commissioner visits El Paso border, says immigration system at 'breaking point'

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/apr/14/las-cruces-...

Border Patrol agents dropped off asylum-seeking migrants in New Mexico’s second most populous city for the second day in a row Saturday, prompting Las Cruces city officials to appeal for donations of food and personal hygiene items and a state medical program to seek volunteers to provide health assessments of migrants.

The statement said 83 migrants arrived Saturday, following about 95 who were dropped off by the Border Patrol on Friday at the Gospel Rescue Mission homeless shelter and the Community of Hope campus.

I believe Trump is correct. Sanctuary cities now need to accept their share of illegal aliens, pardoned me undocumented immigrants.
True though manufacturers & those in the business of selling firearms must have a Federal Firearms License (FFL).

That is federal permit to SELL guns. NOT to BUY guns as a retail customer.

https://www.gunstocarry.com/gun-laws-state/gun-laws-alaska/

"the permitless carry law also applies to non-residents while they are in Alaska."
No. of Recommendations: 13
Sanctuary cities now need to accept their share of illegal aliens, pardoned me undocumented immigrants.

"Their share"?

THEY are the ones that want these criminals welcomed with open arms. The rest of us don't. Why should "their share" be less than ALL of them? Let's see them do what they demand we do.
"Their share"?

"THEY are the ones that want these criminals welcomed with open arms. The rest of us don't. Why should "their share" be less than ALL of them? Let's see them do what they demand we do. "

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

YES!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RayB
No. of Recommendations: 13
<<"Their share"?

"THEY are the ones that want these criminals welcomed with open arms. The rest of us don't. Why should "their share" be less than ALL of them? Let's see them do what they demand we do. "

YES!>>

Notice how liberals and Dems have recoiled in horror at the prospect of having these people dropped off in their neighborhoods?

Somehow, they don't mind dropping them off in working class neighborhoods.

Seattle Pioneer
No. of Recommendations: 8
<I believe Trump is correct. Sanctuary cities now need to accept their share of illegal aliens, pardon me undocumented immigrants.>

After years of the dems and their media pals saying it condescendingly, today I can actually see a valid use of the term "paying their fair share".

It is so long past the due date when sanctuary cities should pony up the monies to cover the costs of the policies that they have repeatedly embraced.

BG
True though manufacturers & those in the business of selling firearms must have a Federal Firearms License (FFL).

Every time I have bought a gun it was from a holder of a FFL. And everytime my name was run thru the NICS databank.
I purchased my gun in California and I waited 30 days for approval/clearance before I was allowed to pick it up.
“True though manufacturers & those in the business of selling firearms must have a Federal Firearms License (FFL).”

https://www.gunstocarry.com/gun-laws-state/gun-laws-alaska/

"the permitless carry law also applies to non-residents while they are in Alaska."

In order for a person to legally purchase firearms in Alaska from a FFL licensed dealer, he/she still is required to pass a background check. There are a number of other requirements on where he/she may not legally possess a firearm. See; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Alaska .
;-)

C.J.V. – got my CCL from Loosiana a couple of years ago, me
from a FFL licensed dealer

Why buy from *just* a FFL licensed dealer when there are many other legitimate sellers as well?
No. of Recommendations: 12
1. Cher's Tweet: "I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants,but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+🇺🇸Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE,& HUNGRY? If My State Can’t Take Care of Its Own(Many Are VETS)How Can it Take Care Of More"

So, there are a lot of replies with sentiments like "Welcome to the Republican Party" and "That's what we've been trying to tell you all along."

2. Sharyl Attkisson is asking the questions we wish the Mainstream media would: "seems to me you can't logically argue both ways: if they're all good people who deserve to be here; if they add net wealth; if they're more law-abiding than citizens, then how is it a *threat* to place them in certain towns? It's a benefit; a reward.Thoughts?" and also "In fact, if they were *not* placed in the towns and states that have this opinion, wouldn't/shouldn't those towns and states object? They would say @realDonaldTrump is making sure they don't enjoy all the benefits of illegal immigration." It's rough not be able to have it both ways.

3. Even if the sanctuary cities claim that isn't legal to send illegal immigrants to their cities, they've already declared themselves outside of immigration law by refusing to enforce the immigration laws that exist.

It's interesting to see them become angry when asked to live by the rules they want to impose on everyone else.
No. of Recommendations: 4
Notice how liberals and Dems have recoiled in horror at the prospect of having these people dropped off in their neighborhoods?

Somehow, they don't mind dropping them off in working class neighborhoods.

Seattle Pioneer

The liberals and Dems live in areas that already reliably vote Democrat so they don't need more Democrat voters in their areas. They want to turn red areas blue so IMHO that is where they want to direct our new "Americans"
No. of Recommendations: 2
“from a FFL licensed dealer”

Why buy from *just* a FFL licensed dealer when there are many other legitimate sellers as well?

Axe-u-lee, there are many thousands of firearms for sale from illegitimate sellers out there as well. Most weapons that are used in crimes around N’Orleans were found to have been stolen from the legitimate owners.

I have a number of firearms that I collected in my 70-some years that would be impossible to trace. I am slowly selling those that I can no longer fire due to medical conditions, such as my 10-gauge magnum shotgun and the .458 magnum that I picked up in Alaska. To keep them out of the wrong hands, I sold them on consignment, along with a couple of pistols & other rifles through a local FFL licensed dealer. I still have my father’s “Saturday Night Special” that he bought in the 1930s or 20s and my uncle’s .41 Colt DA that he got when he was working in a “Speak Easy” in NYC in the same period.
;-)

C.J.V. - and I still have ammo for them, yes
No. of Recommendations: 4
Someone was kind enough to juxtapose one of Cher's 2017 Tweets with yesterday's:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4JmZ-fUcAE6xsK.jpg

You don't need Twitter to see the pic.