No. of Recommendations: 23
He's a loser and has always been a loser, but his narcissism has allowed him to live a lie, to believe that he's 'winning'. He's such a joke.

Look at him hunkered down in the WH thinking that he has to 'win' his ridiculous argument about the wall.

This man could have come into office and risen above his pettiness and he could have succeeded, at least to some extent. But then that is an absurd notion...that he could rise above his pettiness and stupidity.

Such a LOSER. Such a pathetic failure. A ridiculous little man.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1

And he is President of the United States of America...

Meanwhile Hillary is still wandering around in the woods muttering to herself.
No. of Recommendations: 0
My 3 year old granddaughter didn't get her way and started stamping her foot and crying. Petulant! I'm sure she will outgrow such behavior, but some don't.
keno:"My 3 year old granddaughter didn't get her way and started stamping her foot and crying. Petulant! I'm sure she will outgrow such behavior, but some don't. "

Sounds just like Pelosi and Schumer!

t.
No. of Recommendations: 1
My 3 year old granddaughter didn't get her way and started stamping her foot and crying. Petulant! I'm sure she will outgrow such behavior, but some don't.

Yes, too bad Nancy Pelosi did not outgrow her silliness...She had to play her political games postponing President Trump's Address to the American people.

I hope President Trump taught her a lesson.
No. of Recommendations: 8
"Meanwhile Hillary is still wandering around in the woods muttering to herself."

Probably muttering something about: "I wonder which member(s) of the Trump Crime Family will be facing jail time come November 2020."

Ken
No. of Recommendations: 9
He's a loser and has always been a loser, but his narcissism has allowed him to live a lie, to believe that he's 'winning'. He's such a joke.

Look at him hunkered down in the WH thinking that he has to 'win' his ridiculous argument about the wall.

This man could have come into office and risen above his pettiness and he could have succeeded, at least to some extent. But then that is an absurd notion...that he could rise above his pettiness and stupidity.

Such a LOSER. Such a pathetic failure. A ridiculous little man.He's a loser and has always been a loser, but his narcissism has allowed him to live a lie, to believe that he's 'winning'. He's such a joke.

Ridiculous, yes. Little. Yes. But also, sadly, stupid and malicious and evil. And dangerous as hell, having been given power in the world. While he has already done much damage, the peril increases with each day that passes until he is -- whether through the ballot box or other means -- removed from this office. And those who continue to support him are little better, doing so in the clear evidence of his stupidity, maliciousness and evil.

And of the dangers he poses.

Had he a brain, there would be no stopping him. Unfortunately, however, Putin does have a brain -- but marginally insufficient power -- yet -- here in America to prevent us from ending this nightmare-in-progress. Trump and Pence, both, need to go. As soon as is legally possible.

SLL
"Ridiculous, yes. Little. Yes. But also, sadly, stupid and malicious and evil. And dangerous as hell,"

This describes the career politicians, not Trump.
No. of Recommendations: 11
"Ridiculous, yes. Little. Yes. But also, sadly, stupid and malicious and evil. And dangerous as hell,"

This describes the career politicians, not Trump.

No, it describes people who are ridiculous, sad, stupid, malicious, and evil - like Trump. But Donald is also petty, vindictive, dishonest, absurd, ignorant, vacuous, selfish, insecure, sensitive, depraved, amoral, unethical, corrupt...

A lot of people are saying it. Believe me.
Probably muttering something about: "I wonder which member(s) of the Trump Crime Family will be facing jail time come November 2020."

Ken

No...Hillary is muttering something about she is the president. "I won the popular vote".,,Wahh...
Wonderful quote of RWNJ patheticism -- not to mention hatred.

Wessex