Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 8
President Trump backtracked on his statement that he would leave the White House if the Electoral College seated Joe Biden.

Trump’s new benchmark: “Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous ‘80,000,000 votes’ were not fraudulently or illegally obtained. When you see what happened in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia & Milwaukee, massive voter fraud, he’s got a big unsolvable problem!”

https://politicalwire.com/2020/11/27/trump-now-says-biden-mu...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
How long must this crazy nonsense go on?

Sadly, Trump knows that many of those who voted for him believe his lies about a stolen election.

Never underestimate the stupidity of a Trumper.
No. of Recommendations: 1
If you’re the one making the accusation the burden of proof falls on you.

Of course there are posters here who don’t even understand that.

“I heard Dobald Trump killed someone he has to prove he didn’t...”
No. of Recommendations: 4
I look forward to seeing the Secret Service, US Marshals, whoever, drag Trump out of the WH in handcuffs.

Ken
"How long must this crazy nonsense go on?"

Less attention will be paid on and after January 20, 2021. Until them we can hope Twitler has a heart attack or strokes out.

Ken
No. of Recommendations: 6
LOL.

Trump can bite me and howl at the moon. What he says about requirements for Biden to enter the White House are completely irrelevant. I hope they have to perp walk him out of the White House. That should be what his Presidential portrait is - him with his arms handcuffed behind his back and two Security guards leading him out of the White House.

Trump - the biggest loser!!!

Can we just skip to ignoring this massive waste of human flesh?
“Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous ‘80,000,000 votes’ were not fraudulently or illegally obtained. When you see what happened in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia & Milwaukee, massive voter fraud, he’s got a big unsolvable problem!”

Hilarious. President Baby thinks he can make up rules about how the next President enters the White House. He’s like a grade school kid on the playground. “No, it doesn’t count if you didn’t touch the wall.”

How would one prove that votes were not “fraudulently or illegally” obtained. (Trump struggles with coherent thought and speech - and suffered routinely from useless repetitive ideas and phrases. if a vote were fraudulent it would be illegal. No need to say it again. But I digress...) Of course, you cannot prove a negative. The onus is on the accuser to provide evidence. Trump has none.

The ******* will not just fade away. : (

If that toilet's backed up, you can't ignore it. You have to plunge.