No. of Recommendations: 24
Even the Eymorgs from the Sigma Draconis system wouldn't want it. Imagine installing this orange wasteland to run complex environments system. Imagine the chaos that would follow. It would make a great Star Trek episode. Kara comes back to the enterprise at warp 9 and demands at phaser-point that Kirk take it back.

trump's brain is a morass of corkscrewed synapses that cross and short out and eventually drop the packets of information into only one orange spongy lobe--"What's In It For Me?"

The veto ceremony was just such a trumpian moment--surreal on so many levels

The usual crowd was gathered around the oval desk beaming, applauding and congratulating the donald on another historic moment in this blighted presidency.Old white men in in cowboy hats and uniforms, smiling white women in dresses and jackets. Who was missing--brown people.I think Pence summed it up eloquently.

"I don't know that I've ever been more proud than to be standing next to you today," Pence said. "You're keeping your word by vetoing this legislation."

This veto is not keeping his word. He now assumes American taxpayers (not Mexico) will start writing the checks(happily and willingly) for this vanity/re-election project. This allows #45 to raid money deposited into other peoples' accounts. Those departments do without and #45 keeps a promise to the 35% base who now run our country. Doesn't feel like democracy somehow. The people through Congress said NO --this will end in court. #45 still gets to preen and strut in front of the base declaring victory

Here's where the synapses corkscrew and short out as they wind around each other in a convoluted attempt to dump the information into some kind of orange spongy swamp that activates the speech center which then tries to form a coherent thought to push sound out of the mouth. Of course this is impossible and why the Eymorgs are trying to force Kirk to take it back.

We are one giant step closer to the big beautiful wall that is promised to 100% protect us from the brown and black hordes of terorists, rapists, drug dealers, and small pox infected millions who are streaming across our borders every second with their sights set on killing white folks. To illustrate that point at the signing, many Angel Moms and Dads were at the ceremony. These are the the sad parents of kids who were murdered by immigrants. trump parades them at almost every event that involves immigration issues. So dignified--he stops at nothing.

In the presser that followed this proud and historic moment in American history, he was asked about rising numbers of white nationalists and the increase in the number of mass shootings these self-described white supremacists cary out against non-white populations.

According to #45 as of this AM at the presser, we have nothing to worry about from white supremacists. They are simply a small group of people with a few problems. Never mind only one American was killed by a Muslim Jihadist in the past year. The 11 Jewish worshippers killed at synagogue in October were not killed Muslims. The nine black men and women worshiping at Emanual African Methodist(2015) were shot to death by a white supremacist. A white Supremacist killed 77 people in Norway and now 50 more die in New Zealand yesterday. #45 needs more time to think about this very small troubled group of people and whether or not they are a threat to the world. But we get a wall.

The Anti-Defamation League released a report finding that attackers with ties to right-wing extremist movements killed at least 50 people in 2018. That was close to the total number of Americans killed by domestic extremists, meaning that the far right had an almost absolute monopoly on lethal terrorism in the United States last year. That monopoly would be total if, in one case, the perpetrator had not “switched from white supremacist to radical Islamist beliefs prior to committing the murder.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/homegrown-...

"Do you see white nationalism as a rising threat around the world?"

"I don't really. I think it's a small group of people that have very serious problems. I guess if you look at what's happened in new Zealand perhaps that's the case I don't know enough about it yet..... learning about the person and the people involved. Certainly a terrible thing"

Seems he always need more information --remember MBS and the murder of Kashoggi?
Remember Charlottesville?

Always needs a bit of extra time for white nationalists and dictators.

But hey we're safe. We got a wall.

"Brain? What is brain?"

http://www.startrek.com/database_article/spocks-brain
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.