No. of Recommendations: 27
...but hey, what else is there for the president to tweet on Good Friday but the Christian messages of lies and hate?

Um, wait a second... would those be the first and only tweets from the president on Good Friday morning?

Yeppers.

<There's something wrong with that boy, I tell you hwhat.>

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Statements are made about me by certain people in the Crazy Mueller Report, in itself written by 18 Angry Democrat Trump Haters, which are fabricated & totally untrue. Watch out for people that take so-called “notes,” when the notes never existed until needed. Because I never....

4:53 AM - 19 Apr 2019

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

...agreed to testify, it was not necessary for me to respond to statements made in the “Report” about me, some of which are total (expletive deleted) & only given to make the other person look good (or me to look bad). This was an Illegally Started Hoax that never should have happened, a...

5:08 AM - 19 Apr 2019

Um, he stopped here. Maybe someone wrestled his phone from his tiny hands or he had a stroke.

And an illegally started hoax? Robert Mueller established precisely what he was appointed to determine, and makes it clear that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential race in “sweeping and systematic fashion” to help elect Trump, a fact that president Trump still refuses even to acknowledge.

#Russia_Helped_Elect_Don_The_Con

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
How does it feel to have Putin calling the shots? Trumps behavior follows Putin's wish list. I wonder why?
No. of Recommendations: 18
How does it feel to have Putin calling the shots? Trumps behavior follows Putin's wish list. I wonder why?

Putin is smart, focused, and strategic in his thinking.

Trump is none of those. He simply does not have the skills. Worse, he believes that he does, and that he has better skills than anyone. He's not very bright. He is clearly ADD, and most likely diagnosable on several spectrums of serious mental health issues. Beyond that, his enormous personal failings get in his way constantly. His inability to admit even the smallest of failures - inaugural crowd size - is a roadblock to rational thinking. The combination of being so mentally weak and so very flawed is why we have such a laughingstock of a POTUS, a chaotic White House revolving door, and the lineup of sycophants thought our executive branch - starting with our ridiculous VP.

Trump's ego drove him to get the job, and he did. But he has no idea what to do with it. He's done a fair amount of damage to the country.

Putin is light years ahead of Trump, and always will be. It's not even a fair comparison.
"... or he had a stroke."

From your keyboard, to ...

Ken
No. of Recommendations: 2
One might think that the Mueller report doesn't actually say what Barr said it says.
One might think that the Mueller report doesn't actually say what Barr said it says.

Other than the fact that it, well, does. You might try reading some of it.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Oh, I plan to read it. At least the parts that aren't being suppressed. But, until I have some free time, I just have to judge by Trump's reaction to it.

If it's all great news for Trump, then why is he so upset?
"One might think that the Mueller report doesn't actually say what Barr said it says."

Other than the fact that it, well, does. You might try reading some of it.

Not really, no. It doesn't.
Oh, I plan to read it. At least the parts that aren't being suppressed. But, until I have some free time, I just have to judge by Trump's reaction to it.

If it's all great news for Trump, then why is he so upset?

So you've not read it, yet a few minutes ago you said One might think that the Mueller report doesn't actually say what Barr said it says. I guess we can treat that as supposition.

As for why he's upset, let's see here...hmm. He's had his name and his family's name and his kids' names dragged through the mud based on BS and innuendo made up by the Hillary! campaign for the last 2 and a half years.

He's had every media outlet in the country except 1 swallow said BS whole and regurgitate it 24/7 on TV, the web and in print.

He's been called a traitor and a Russian stooge all that time when he knew he'd never done anything wrong. Yeah, I'm with you. I can't understand why he'd be upset, either.

But here, let's both realize something that will make him feel better. When you take a shot at the king, you better not miss.

The democrats just missed. Now comes the fun part.

Payback.
He's been called a traitor and a Russian stooge

That's because he is one. The Mueller report doesn't even need to exist for anyone with a working brain cell to see that.
When you take a shot at the king, you better not miss.

TRUMP IS NOT THE KING. IT'S TREASON FOR HIM TO THINK THAT HE IS.
That's because he is one.

Riiight. You're not a judge in real life, and many an innocent man breathe a sigh of relief at that.
<<When you take a shot at the king, you better not miss.

TRUMP IS NOT THE KING. IT'S TREASON FOR HIM TO THINK THAT HE IS.>>

Of course that's a literary allusion:

<<In his review of Alfred Habegger's ''Henry James and the 'Woman Business' '' (Sept. 24), Wayne C. Booth says he is reminded of ''the advice a teacher once gave to William James, after he had 'refuted' Plato: 'When you shoot at a king, don't miss!' '' It was young Oliver Wendell Holmes, the future Supreme Court justice, who tried to refute Plato, and Ralph Waldo Emerson who answered, ''When you strike at a king, you must kill him.'' >>

But go right ahead and add "treason" to your list of charges.

Seattle Pioneer
TRUMP IS NOT THE KING. IT'S TREASON FOR HIM TO THINK THAT HE IS.

LOL@THE ALL CAPS FULMINATING. IT'S AN EXPRESSION.

The original quote is When you strike at a king, you must kill him goes back to an exchange between Ralph Waldo Emerson and Oliver Wendell Holmes. Don't any liberals read books or study anything?

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/385864-when-you-strike-at-a...
<<In his review of Alfred Habegger's ''Henry James and the 'Woman Business' '' (Sept. 24), Wayne C. Booth says he is reminded of ''the advice a teacher once gave to William James, after he had 'refuted' Plato: 'When you shoot at a king, don't miss!' '' It was young Oliver Wendell Holmes, the future Supreme Court justice, who tried to refute Plato, and Ralph Waldo Emerson who answered, ''When you strike at a king, you must kill him.'' >>

You beat me to it.

A currently famous TV show uses a rephrasing of those very words as its entire plotline:

When you play the Game of Thrones, you win, or you die.
When you strike at a king, you must kill him

whoa where are you going with this? Should we be contacting DHS and giving you up?
<<<That's because he is one. The Mueller report doesn't even need to exist for anyone with a working brain cell to see that.>>>

Unfortunately, each of us only gets one brain; you've obviously already missed your chance for a working one.
<<TRUMP IS NOT THE KING. IT'S TREASON FOR HIM TO THINK THAT HE IS.>>>

And he said he was when???