Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Why would they need preemptive pardons?
Print the post Back To Top
Perhaps they've suddenly realized their illegal actions might have consequences?
No. of Recommendations: 3
because they’re grifters like their scumbag father!!!

poor Elvira/Ivanka, we’re supposed to feel sorry for someone a few months ago who was granted a patent in China for a company that makes coffins...

how silly of me, they’re not for the 275,000 Americans who died...

must have a contract with a group of vampires!!!
No. of Recommendations: 1
Looks like you have been sleeping for the last 4 years, the anti outsider deep state and their lawyers/judges friends will try to destroy outsiders, punishment for daring to challenge the status quo establishment power structure, punishment as a warning to any other outsider who would dare in the future to challenge the status quo establishment power structure.

Trump needs to pardon everyone who would be a political target by the establishment.
No, its because they are criminals and don't want to be held accountable. The Trump Trash Family™ has a history of grift, fraud, and corruption. It is what they do. They have gotten away with an awful lot over the years.

A pardon will help them bypass any legal troubles from the feds. Turns out you CAN be above the law. But the states will still be able to bring some justice, hopefully.
"Turns out you CAN be above the law."

Yes, it's been that way for decades, if you are part of "the club" deep state, establishment, ruling class you are above the law as the system circles the wagons to protect themselves and each other.
No. of Recommendations: 10
Looks like you have been sleeping for the last 4 years, the anti outsider deep state and their lawyers/judges friends will try to destroy outsiders, punishment for daring to challenge the status quo establishment power structure, punishment as a warning to any other outsider who would dare in the future to challenge the status quo establishment power structure.

How anyone could look at the blatantly in-your-face criminal enterprise that is Trump Inc.... and come up with such a sorry excuse for a defense, is a mystery hidden in the damp, dark bowels of the the right wing conspiracy and propaganda machine.

Fact free, reality challenged, and devoid of actual evidence, it slumps and slouches toward its reckoning.
"How anyone could look at the blatantly in-your-face criminal enterprise that is Trump Inc.... and come up with such a sorry excuse for a defense, is a mystery hidden in the damp, dark bowels of the the right wing conspiracy and propaganda machine."

Trump was the subjected to 4 years of the most powerful intelligence and law enforcement investigations, not just that, but these investigators were motivated by hate and politics to find everything/anything above and beyond normal, so hundreds of millions spent, thousands of lawyers and agents on the case, etc. on and on and nothing illegal was found on Trump.

There is no way in hell they "missed" something on Trump, every possible closet and stone was looked in and under, the most thorough investigation in history with all the most powerful tools in the world today.

As much as you hate Trump, he isn't guilty of any of the things you proclaim, if he was, the machine that was after him for 4 years would have found it.

The lefts and anti Trumpers issues stem from being fed a bunch of lies by the media they choose trust, if all you see, hear, and read is by bias news sources then of course you are going to convince yourself Trump is guilty because the most trusted news sources and best experts say so, lol....
Sgizzy, you really need to learn how to think, instead of letting others tell you what to think.
"Sgizzy, you really need to learn how to think, instead of letting others tell you what to think."

That's funny considering my M.O. is i don't trust or take anyone's word, i always use my own words and judgement, and conclusions after checking the left and right versions of the topic.
my M.O. is i don't trust or take anyone's word, i always use my own words and judgement, and conclusions after checking the left and right versions of the topic.

And *when* do you look at the FACTS? Hmmm, you do NOT say you DO.
"And *when* do you look at the FACTS? Hmmm, you do NOT say you DO."

That's the left's disconnect, you are all auto believe your source, you do not question it, you do not care to even listen to the other side of the argument, your people say it's fact and you all rubber stamp it.

What are "the facts"? indeed, good question. The answer isn't what <cough> experts and <cough> journalists tell you.

We live in a world today that is hyper political, which means nothing is as it seems, the truth is not the truth, but partial truths and partial falses.

You have to piece together the bits of truth, weed out the bits of false, and glue it together in your head based on your wisdom/logic, that is where the truth is.
"Sgizzy, you really need to learn how to think, instead of letting others tell you what to think."

That's funny considering my M.O. is i don't trust or take anyone's word, i always use my own words and judgement, and conclusions after checking the left and right versions of the topic.

You should try using factual data. That is the critical piece you always seem to be missing.
"You should try using factual data. That is the critical piece you always seem to be missing."

Your willingness to accept "factual data" is exactly your problem, you actually believe the info you are getting is factual.
Plus the Obama/Biden Administration had Trumps taxes audited for 8 years & weren't able to come up with anything nefarious.
Trump threw out anyone who was honest and did not kiss his.......
Krebs was a recent example. Deny that if you can!

Trump is scared of honesty, decency and any form of honorable ethics.
"Love me, support me or get out!"

He has muzzled every investigation at every turn. You make me laugh if you think they found nothing illegal on Trump! He should have been impeached but he was let off by his sycophants.And his kids are truly criminal in their greed for money.
No. of Recommendations: 7
2dizzy…There is no way in hell they "missed" something on Trump, every possible closet and stone was looked in and under, the most thorough investigation in history with all the most powerful tools in the world today.

What a total crock. You are going to hate the next few years while your subhuman hero is hauled into court after court and found guilty of crime after crime. We realize you will never wake up and admit that Trump is the rotten person he has always been, but he will be voted the worst president in history and that is not fake news.

proton
No. of Recommendations: 6
"You should try using factual data. That is the critical piece you always seem to be missing."

Your willingness to accept "factual data" is exactly your problem, you actually believe the info you are getting is factual.

LOL. Your rejection of factual data is why you are so often laughably wrong. Its nice that you value your own opinions, but everyone has one, and it requires nothing. They are worthless to anyone without actual information to back them up. You are like the child who stomps his foot and says "because I said so!".

I can see why Trump appeals to you so. He has the same problem.
Plus the Obama/Biden Administration had Trumps taxes audited for 8 years & weren't able to come up with anything nefarious.

No administration has anyone's taxes audited "because they want to". The IRS already has policies in place to identify tax returns that need to be reviewed due to flags being raised that something *seems* to be wrong with the return. Spankee SAYS he gets audited every year--but that is because there is so much FRAUD uncovered in his tax returns. Warren Buffett does not have the problems Spankee does--yet Buffett's tax returns are FAR LARGER and MORE COMPLEX than Spankee's ever could be.
No. of Recommendations: 2
That's funny considering my M.O. is i don't trust or take anyone's word

Clearly. Not even the accurate ones. But some talking head on OAN, or a YouTube video, you seem to find lots of truth. How they discover it seems to be a mystery.

Q dumps?