No. of Recommendations: 7
“Donald Trump and his then-attorney Michael Cohen pressured CNBC in 2014 to place the real-estate tycoon higher in its list of the country’s top business leaders after Mr. Cohen failed to manipulate the rankings in Mr. Trump’s favor,” the Wall Street Journal reports.

“Mr. Cohen called CNBC and threatened that Mr. Trump would sue over his poor standing in the ranking, arguing that the news channel was ‘ignoring the will of the people’… CNBC didn’t respond to the threat, and Mr. Trump didn’t sue. Mr. Cohen didn’t respond to requests for comment.”

https://politicalwire.com/2019/01/21/cohen-threatened-to-sue...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 4
Yeah, by freakish lefty scum buckets who can’t get over their President Trump derangement syndrome.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
No. of Recommendations: 16
Wow, what a dignified, cogent and well-reasoned rebuttal to the facts outlined in the article Alstromeria posted. No wonder there is so, so, so much winning going on in Trumplandia.
No. of Recommendations: 38
Vile? That’s your handle? Kind of fits.

I grew up in NYC. Anyone that did in the 80s aan 90s is very familiar with Trump. Very few liked him, only guys like Michael Cohen who wanted to fit into the bully, big ego little prick syndrome that many white males have.

At 20 I wasn’t into politics, could care less that Trump was a Democrat and I considered myself one as well if asked. I just hated the guy. He was a 30 something, brash, rich, spoiled blowhard that would only promote himself in everything he did. Everything had to have a big “T” on it. He would call into radio shows under an alias and promote himself. The vast majority of New Yorkers hated him, his self promotion. A gut that screwed every contractor, tenant, and young woman he ever came in contact with.

The kind of guy you would say was going to hell, and ironicaly today the evangelical right, the god fearing Christians in this country embrace him because he plays to their weakness. That there is someone out there that’s going to harm you and they have to be stopped. The unseen enemy that’s going to snatch your kids, murder your wife. I’ll stop them.

As long as there is an ignorant base his message will continue to divide. That won’t change. The good news is that the last elections shows that there are more sane people in this country that aren’t part of his base, and that base is very slowly shrinking.

Chris
No. of Recommendations: 12
If they didn't get "skeeved out" by the Access Hollywood tape or the 19 Women who accused him of Sexual Misconduct,
or the Trump University scam, or the fact that he's cheated on every wife he's had,
or the four bankruptcies, or the undocumented workers at his hotels, or the Trump Foundation Scam,
or the Mueller "WitchHunt" with 191 criminal counts, 35 people/entities charged, 6 people pleaded guilty, 1 found guilty in trial (so far),
or the secret meetings with Putin, or the fact that he, "fell in love" with murdering Dictator Kim Jong-un,
or the fact that he has told over 7,000 lies (easily proven),
or the fact that during a time of full employment, for no reason, he's handed massive amounts of Debt to your children,
or the fact that he regularly makes statements that are clearly racist,
or the fact that he can't even spell simple words...

I wouldn't hold my breath...Trumpies don't get "Skeeved out" they seem to love the "Skeeve"!

"I never said there was no collusion between the campaign, or people in the campaign and Russia." ~Rudy Giuliani
”Vile? That’s your handle? Kind of fits.”

You were just marked absent for that. I am not surprised by the caliber of the rest of your post.

”I grew up in NYC.”

Yeah, who cares? I have never met anyone from there I cared for. Most are self-important blow hards with loud mouths and little to say that is even remotely interesting.

FWIW, I have never liked President Trump. Didn’t like him when he was a democrat, don’t like him now. He is doing conservative things though. He is standing up to the establishment and best of all he is making idiot libs lose their minds. That’s priceless.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
No. of Recommendations: 9
Edmund, you debating Vile...
You've entered a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
The amount of hate the left wing continues to spew here in a daily basis never fails to disappoint.
No. of Recommendations: 10
Dope: "The amount of hate the left wing continues to spew here on a daily basis never fails to disappoint."-------->freakish lefty scum buckets who can’t get over their President Trump derangement syndrome..

Dope was evidently referring to Vile's hate...his "mistake."
No. of Recommendations: 1
If you don’t want to be called out for being hateful, then don’t be hateful. Pretty simple formula, really.
No. of Recommendations: 7
Dope.
The amount of hate the left wing continues to spew here in a daily basis never fails to disappoint.

Vile
" Yeah, by freakish lefty scum buckets who can’t get over their President Trump derangement syndrome."
No. of Recommendations: 2
"Dope.

Vile
" Yeah, by freakish lefty scum buckets who can’t get over their President Trump derangement syndrome."

Surely, anniesdad... you realize these type comments are in response/defense of your sides 24/7 assault, surely you are aware yes? You provoke a response then claim our response is us attacking? lol....
sgiz2: Surely, anniesdad... you realize these type comments are in response/defense of your sides 24/7 assault, surely you are aware yes? You provoke a response then claim our response is us attacking? lol....

Goodness, gracious sakes alive -- I am surprised that you would so freely admit and use as a "defense" being so easily manipulated. Perhaps some work on self control is called for.
No. of Recommendations: 3
dope:If you don’t want to be called out for being hateful, then don’t be hateful. Pretty simple formula, really.

If it's pretty simple, how come you can't do it?
”vile...The amount of hate the left wing continues to spew here in a daily basis never fails to disappoint.”

I didn’t write this. You were saying about mental patients?

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
Sparky spews:

”Dope.

Vile
" Yeah, by freakish lefty scum buckets who can’t get over their President Trump derangement syndrome."”

But ignores the fact that dems outnumber reps 20 to one here and spew far more hatred every single day.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!

You seem to be an especially cranked up member of the Unconscious Party.

Is it steroids, straight shots of adrenalin to your heart, what?

Calm down before you blow some veins, Vile.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Vile, I just gave you a rec. Think of it as a lollipop from the dentist's office.

I just realized this "NEVER SAY DIE" sign off is your regular good-bye. You got me.
”You seem to be an especially cranked up member of the Unconscious Party.”

What makes you think I am a democrat?

”Is it steroids, straight shots of adrenalin to your heart, what?”

Is that what you do?

”Calm down before you blow some veins, Vile.”

I am calm. You are the one making personal attacks. My attacks were at dems in general. Shut down make you run out of Prozac?

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
”Vile, I just gave you a rec. Think of it as a lollipop from the dentist's office.”

Thanks, I will. Think of my middle finger as me telling you, you are #1.

”I just realized this "NEVER SAY DIE" sign off is your regular good-bye. You got me.”

Well, no one will ever accuse you of being observant at least.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
”You know how it is, all of you white hate filled losers look and sound the same to me.”

Louis Farrakhan? Is that you?

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
Heh. The biggest racists I’ve ever met are liberals.
I grew up in NYC. Anyone that did in the 80s aan 90s is very familiar with Trump. Very few liked him, only guys like Michael Cohen who wanted to fit into the bully, big ego little prick syndrome that many white males have.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lived in Los Angeles 20 minutes away from Hollywood for 45 years, where very few people like Trump. I have loathed Trump for no less then 30 years. But, when it came down to Trump or Hillary, I found I disliked Hillary even more.

Bean
Yeah, who cares? I have never met anyone from there I cared for. Most are self-important blow hards with loud mouths and little to say that is even remotely interesting.

FWIW, I have never liked President Trump. Didn’t like him when he was a democrat, don’t like him now. He is doing conservative things though. He is standing up to the establishment and best of all he is making idiot libs lose their minds. That’s priceless.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even my cousin from Queens is a loud mouth.

I have loathed Trump for more then 30 years. I wouldn't go as far as to say that I like him now, but I do like the things he is doing, and my vote is still solidly behind him.

Bean

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming from goofy....that's priceless.:)

Bean
Goodness, gracious sakes alive -- I am surprised that you would so freely admit and use as a "defense" being so easily manipulated. Perhaps some work on self control is called for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a right to defend ourselves. If someone smacks me, then I smack back.

Liberals want to be able to smack, and then they want Conservatives to use self control.

I think not. If liberals don't want to get smacked back, then they shouldn't smack first.

Bean
Vile, I just gave you a rec. Think of it as a lollipop from the dentist's office.

I just realized this "NEVER SAY DIE" sign off is your regular good-bye. You got me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duh....talk about unconscious.

Vile doesn't need your rec. I hope that giving Vile a rec....succeeded in making you feel like less of an idiot.

Bean
vile…I didn’t write this. You were saying about mental patients?

You know how it is, all of you white hate filled losers look and sound the same to me.

proton

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I know....just like all black hate filled losers like yourself sound the same after awhile.

Bean
Poor annie.
Yeah, like the Southern Democrats who beat the cr@p out of future congressman John Lewis - who has been condemning Republicans for it ever since, for example.

... who thinks that insulting those with whom he disagrees is a sufficient substitute for reasoned argument.
But ignores the fact that dems outnumber reps 20 to one here and spew far more hatred every single day.

If dems outnumber reps 20:1, that doesn't explain why rep spewings of hatred constitute a much larger percentage than their numbers should justify.
”... who thinks that insulting those with whom he disagrees is a sufficient substitute for reasoned argument.”

Ah, so says Pastor Potty Mouth.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
"Edmund, you debating Vile...
You've entered a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

So very true. Not sure what happened in life to make that guy so angry and so hateful that he has been blinded to what reality actually looks like. Being unarmed in this battle is hardly the only weakness he is dealing with.

Sad, really.
The amount of hate the left wing continues to spew here in a daily basis never fails to disappoint. -dope

Hateful, dopey comment, devoid of content. As usual.
No. of Recommendations: 3
If you don’t want to be called out for being hateful, then don’t be hateful. Pretty simple formula, really. -dope

Yet you keep doing it.