No. of Recommendations: 2
Donald Trump is to claim that he has unearthed divorce papers of Michelle Obama and the President, according to a respected financial pundit with links to the tycoon.

It is alleged that the eccentric real estate mogul will claim that the documents show the First Lady and the President were at one point in their two decades of marriage seriously considering splitting up.

Trump set the hare running on Monday by claiming that he was set to make an announcement on Wednesday that would be ‘bordering on gigantic' and that it would ‘possibly’ change the Presidential race.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2222070/Donald-Trump...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

---

IT's been all over the papers and blogs already.......

Yawn....

But it sure won't help Obama.....

t.
Print the post Back To Top
It is alleged that the eccentric real estate mogul will claim that the documents show the First Lady and the President were at one point in their two decades of marriage seriously considering splitting up.

Who cares? Since roughly 50% of marriages in divorce, the majority of the people had to have seriously considered divorce at some point.

JLC
No. of Recommendations: 0

As weird as Trump is, it is hard even he would think this was news or going to move the election. Though he may hit a new low, so who knows.
"As weird as Trump is, it is hard even he would think this was news or going to move the election."

It could among those who don't like divorce, or imagined Obama/Michelle as 'the perfect couple'......

After all, it was Michelle who appears to have filed for divorce because her hubby was failing at his bid to get an IL Senate seat and she didn't want to be the wife of a 'community organizer' who got minimum wage.....and try to have a family on food stamps and Sec 8 housing....heh heh

It was only after years later (2005) when he managed to win an election for IL Senate that their marriage apparently healed

t.
telegraph wrote: It was only after years later (2005) when he managed to win an election for IL Senate that their marriage apparently healed

It's hard to say why their marriage (allegedly) reached the brink of divorce, and no one cares, really.
No. of Recommendations: 1
"It's hard to say why their marriage (allegedly) reached the brink of divorce, and no one cares, really. "

If you've already drawn up divorce papers......it's reached 'the brink of divorce'.

And, who are you to think that no one cares?

They are like Hollywood rock stars...and every bit of scandal and dirt are 'news'........

Did Barack 'stray'? did he have a girlfriend on the side? Was michelle giving him a cold shoulder? how close was it to splitsville?

Oh, right..you want to worry about Ann Romney owning a horse!...I got it......only libs get to throw dirt!...

t.
This is supposedly the "huge, huge" news that Trump mentioned on FoxNew's morning show?

Really?
It was only after years later (2005) when he managed to win an election for IL Senate that their marriage apparently healed

Must have been that do-nothing six-figure hospital "job" that turned the tide.

--fleg
cc
It's hard to say why their marriage (allegedly) reached the brink of divorce, and no one cares, really.

If that is what Trump's secret is, then he is not as smart as people credit him.

Hard to believe this is all it would be.

It could bring sympathy to Obama. After all, they obviously worked it out and are together now.

decath
telegraph wrote: Oh, right..you want to worry about Ann Romney owning a horse!...I got it......only libs get to throw dirt!...

I don't care that Ann Romney owns a horse. I think you're getting your dirt throwers mixed up. I'm a flat out Romney supporter, but I don't think people care about the Obamas' past marital difficulties.
But it sure won't help Obama.....

I have a long list of reasons to dislike Obama.

What I've heard of this matter, doesn't get on the list.
Hay-zoose H. Key-Riced, can't Trump come up with something better than that?
I'd expect nothing less from Politico but, let's face it, Trump didn't think this one through.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/82821.html
It will shut up Obama, though, on those 'missing tax returns'.....which might be what it is all about.....

and maybe cast just a little bit of doubt on Obama....

enough to sway a few voters here and there...

t.
I'd expect nothing less from Politico but, let's face it, Trump didn't think this one through.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1012/82821.html

I despise Bab Boxer.... but she had a good one liner.

“I will give $50 to the charity of Donald Trump’s choice if he stops trying to make this election about himself,” read a tweet from Sen. Barbara Boxer’s (D-Calif.) Twitter account. “Who’s with me?”

decath
I despise Bab Boxer.... but she had a good one liner.

“I will give $50 to the charity of Donald Trump’s choice if he stops trying to make this election about himself,” read a tweet from Sen. Barbara Boxer’s (D-Calif.) Twitter account. “Who’s with me?”

Yeah, when you're enough of an idiot to make Boxer look good in comparison...

... it's time to shut up.

Of course, if you're that much of an idiot, you won't realize that.