No. of Recommendations: 3
Pelosi disinvited Trump from giving a State of the Union address to Congress.

Awesome.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Good...congress doesn't listen anyway and have their minds already made up whether to applaud the president or just sit there like idiots (democrats)

He can go on national TV and address the 330,000,000 Americans.

democrats can tune in, if they want, from Puerto Rico or Hawaii or wherever else they are goofing off at and listening to 109 lobbyists that were there in Puerto Rico......to buy favors.

t.
No. of Recommendations: 1
democrats can tune in, if they want, from Puerto Rico or Hawaii or wherever else they are goofing off at and listening to 109 lobbyists that were there in Puerto Rico......to buy favors.

As opposed to the non-thinking Trump supporters who are anxiously waiting for their lord and master's next tweet to find out what they should comment on next.

What will Trump tell you to do next? I would ask if you wonder at all, but...nevermind.

When will Trump actually do something constructive as to destructive? Oh right...he is only good at chaos and idiocy.

Icemann
No. of Recommendations: 0
Icemann
As opposed to the non-thinking Trump supporters who are anxiously waiting for their lord and master's next tweet to find out what they should comment on next.

…..I have NEVER read one of Trump's tweets.

What will Trump tell you to do next? I would ask if you wonder at all, but...nevermind.

…..I couldn't care less what Trump wants me to do.

When will Trump actually do something constructive as to destructive? Oh right...he is only good at chaos and idiocy.

…..Trump's chaos and idiocy is meant for Liberals

Bean