Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
Ugh...does this story ever have a happy ending??

Remember we were told that we didn’t have understanding of TSLA:

https://www.thestreet.com/investing/tesla-stock-demand-figur...

Tesla Is Like a Soviet Factory: Production With No Concern for Actual Demand
Ignore how many units the electric-vehicle maker produces and look at how many it actually sells.

Tesla shareholders have long been monitoring how many vehicles the nascent company can manage to produce -- but honestly, nobody should care one iota about that given that the company reported that demand fell 31% in March

Search for yourself on customer experiences these past several months.....deteriorating substantially.

Looks like we nailed it...stock has been dead money going back to 2014.
Print the post Back To Top
Thank you for posting about TSLA Duma, the liberals may actually start talking about stocks now.
No. of Recommendations: 1
dumaflotchie
Ugh...does this story ever have a happy ending?

Remember we were told that we didn’t have understanding of TSLA

Admit it. Tesla has become that car wreck on the interstate that NO ONE will admit they slow down to check out the injuries and destruction, but draws our attention to 'see how bad it is'.

If it weren't bad enough, you've got the personage of one high profile Elon going to court (TODAY) to convince a judge and the SEC why the excessively exuberant Twittering he shouldn't be incarcerated for fraud.

Pity the poor folks who have invested in the house of cards, AND folks who have bought these incredibly expensive, unmaintainable golf carts. When TSLA finally, mercifully collapses, it's gonna be too bad, but their collapse WILL reverberate thru financial markets. I, for one, am holding breath here.
No. of Recommendations: 4
I, for one, am holding breath here.

Better hold your nose! 😇

Denny Schlesinger
Pity the poor folks who have invested in the house of cards, AND folks who have bought these incredibly expensive, unmaintainable golf carts.

I understand that some people like Musk and some don't.
I understand that some people love the noise of gas cars.
I don't understand why some people are so invested in Tesla failing that they call their cars golf carts.
Do they not realize how hard is is to get a set of clubs in and out of the trunk of a car?

Mike
I have no interest in musk or Tesla failing, but it seems there are a lot of people invested in Tesla not because of the economics but because Tesla represents their vision of what the utopian future should be. These people also give him a free pass with the sec when if anyone else they would be throwing the book at them. I think certain people are overlooking the financials of Tesla for what Tesla would represent to the world.

As for musk I used to respect the guy until I found what an arrogant jerk he was. Doesn’t mean I want Tesla to go away.

Yeah there are people who would “ice” Tesla charging spots with their truck but I can’t imagine anyone that ignorant being on a stock investing board.
No. of Recommendations: 0
The story of Tesla and Elon Musk is truly quite a story, with numerous twists and turns. There are so many twists and turns, and such a unique community of folks has developed that have followed it with an intense microscope on Twitter, that a Podcast covering $TSLAQ Twitter has developed.

This thread from El Gato Malo from October 2018 is probably the best description of what $TSLAQ Twitter is/does.
https://twitter.com/boriquagato/status/1050395965457399808

Following the saga fairly intensely since the summer of 2018 has been a fascinating experience, unlikely to be paralleled with following any particular stock/company for probably at least the next decade.

The quality of research and collaboration conducted by members of the $TSLAQ community and shared freely on the "battleground" that is Twitter (per the words of Elon Musk, Twitter is a battleground) has been excellent and of comparable quality to the research conducted here on the NPI board.

This Q1 2019 Model X and S demand decline is going to have a big negative impact on Tesla's profitability. After the $920M bond payment they made on March 1st, it appears that they could really really use a capital raise before June, but this continuation of the SEC matter with the court hearing today probably makes that not feasible for another 2 weeks unless some settlement can be reached.

-TQP
Disclosure: Short Tesla