Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
We're very much looking forward to Show Number Two today, and hope to talk to some of you who've been contributing here -- so hit those phones!

And we'd absolutely appreciate it if you'd come back to this folder afterward -- when you have a quiet moment this weekend -- and let us know exactly what you thought, what you like, and what we can do to improve. That's a standing order that goes for every week! :)

Fool on,

David Gardner
Print the post Back To Top
Hi, Fools - I love the show and have my entire family listening (and that's a lot). We hear you in Southern California on KFI 640 at 9:30 AM Saturday. What I would like you to add is a topic or section or board or something for those of us already in our "golden years" who would like to keep them golden. A lot of the Foolish approach assumes everybody has a lot of years left.

Surky
Hey there, Surky!

We already have a very popular message board entitled "Retirement Investing," hosted by our own TMF Pixy. Here's the link:

http://boards.fool.com/registered/Messages.asp?id=1040013001030000&sort=

Make sure you click the red heart and add that to your Favorite Folders list, so you can get back to it easily and use it frequently.

Thanks for having all the various Surkies tune in on Saturdays, and please have them all tell their 117 best friends about The Motley Fool and its new radio show!

Foolish to the end (which feels a long way away),

David Gardner
You may be missing the boat! The 'Retired Investor' has SOO MUCH money invested in mutual funds. These investors will listen to your message, Index funds beat mutual funds. Thats the bait. You hook em with a verbal or written message, online may not work. Ads in the local Business sections on the last day of the month will help. Your LA Times ad was good. Keep up the good work.

Phil