No. of Recommendations: 58
Today is Tuni's Motley Fool Birthday. She appeared here back in 1999 - so she has finally hit double digits. The big 10. She has over 41,000 recommendations and posted a mere 12,389 times - better than 3 per day.

I first met Norma (aka Tuni) on this board. She has joked about being the Board's Den Mother and Chief Discoverer of trouble. She also does things that are under the radar. Last year one of the real old friends of this board, Bill Ford had some medical issues. Tuni organized and directed an effort to keep Bill's spirits up, sent him food (those on the BBQ board know Bill love food) and served as sort of a switch board to keep us posted.

Lots of people use and benefit from this board in terms of PC issues, but this board truly represents what I believe is the most important part of TMF - Community. People like Tuni are the glue that keep our Community whole. We own such folks some appreciation. So I suggest you pen a note to Tuni and give her a Recommendation.

Gordon
Atlanta
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.