Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 6
Turns out that was a bed frame outside the neighbors, and it's loaded in the neighbors grandson's truck. Oh oh. That boy (baby daddy) got put out, which is the least surprising thing this month. I knew she wasn't going to keep him around if he didn't pay. I hope baby mama goes to domestic relations.

Told landlady that my lease was coming to an end, and I needed this rug gone. I'll get that fixed in the springtime. Too cold for that crap now.

However, Mr. #2 and I are going to get this place made right, and then I am going out to work on the HH and the Ram. There is no reason why I should be riding around in trash heaps.

If AG still had the HH, it would not be a trash heap. I was thinking of him today, on his 70th birthday.

wild :)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.