No. of Recommendations: 12
Obama better hope a Kicked Ass is covered under Obamacare.

--- Dennis Miller
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
Miller was just on a roll!!!

Dennis Miller Show?@DennisDMZ
Obama is being owned, refinanced and owned again!

Imagine having Joe Biden as a firewall.

Obama keeps looking down at his belt buckle teleprompter.

The night janitor at Big Ben doesn't clean a clock as well as Romney does.

Romney is stomping him like a narc at a biker rally.

Romney keeps this up Obama's gonna vote for him.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Quoted: Romney keeps this up Obama's gonna vote for him.

I thought the same thing! I could picture Obama saying, "You know what? You've convinced me. I ain't runnin' anymore. Going golfin' instead."
Not a tweet, but the headline of James Taranto's WSJ column today is Honey, I Shrunk the President.

That'll do nicely.

--fleg
No. of Recommendations: 3
Honey, I Shrunk the President

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000087239639044376880457803...

Obama's lame performance last night seemed typical to us. We can think of a few occasions in which we've seen the president less flaccid, less dull-brained, less jejune, less shifty, less downcast. But only a few. But these qualities - or, to put it another way, this lack of quality - was harder than usual to miss last night because of the contrast with the highly effectual Romney. One reason it came as such a shock to Obama is that it was the first time in his career that he shared a debate stage with a serious opponent.

Think about it: John McCain was feeble. Alan Keyes, whom Obama beat in his 2004 Senate campaign, was crazy. All the Democrats who ran in 2008 were preposterous except Hillary Clinton, and she, as a beneficiary of nepotism, was highly overrated as a politician. He used Chicago-style dirty tricks to dispatch his original opponent in 2004, as well as the state senator he replaced back in the 1990s. The test he failed last night is one to which he had never been put.

What we saw last night was the real Obama - a bright but incurious and inexperienced man who four years ago was promoted well beyond his level of competency. The Obama that guys like Matthews and Sullivan expected instead was a character in a fairy tale - a fairy tale written by guys like Matthews and Sullivan... Then the handsome prince killed Osama bin Laden, and the ambassador lived happily ever after.

Yeppers. Now during the next debate, which is about foreign policy, Romney needs to hit him hard on his lack of support for the Iran freedom protestors and for sending Churchill's bust back to Britain.

--fleg
No. of Recommendations: 1
Romney needs to hit him hard on his lack of support for the Iran freedom protestors and for sending Churchill's bust back to Britain.

While those would be nice things to see, he needs to go after the fiasco in Libya.
"Romney took Obama to the Eastwoodshed." --Steven Hayward

--fleg
No. of Recommendations: 1
>>Romney needs to hit him hard on his lack of support for the Iran freedom protestors and for sending Churchill's bust back to Britain.<<

While those would be nice things to see, he needs to go after the fiasco in Libya. - wolverine

-----------------

I would like to see a few whacks concerning what Obama had in mind when he told Putin he would be more flexible after the election.

There is soooo much incompetence to choose from and so little time..
No. of Recommendations: 18
"That wasn't a debate so much as Mitt Romney just took Obama for a cross country drive strapped to the roof of his car."