Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 13
Tom Nichols
@RadioFreeTom

The Constitution was not designed to cope, concurrently, with an insane President and a political party that could block action against that president merely because it represents enough people who don't give a [redacted] that the president is insane.

REPLY:

RenoSparksCow
@RenoCow

It wasn’t until Trump that I realized how much of the upper echelons of our government runs on the honor system.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
And what could happen when a man of NO honor occupies The Oval.

Ken
No. of Recommendations: 3
"And what could happen when a man of NO honor occupies The Oval."

Watch now and you will see.
No. of Recommendations: 8
I’ll see?

Biden’s toe nail clippings are more honorable than any living male Trump and their so-called spouses.

Ken
No. of Recommendations: 2
Biden’s toe nail clippings are more honorable than any living male Trump and their so-called spouses.

Biden is the most corrupt politician to be elected POTUS hands down.
No. of Recommendations: 6
LFO,
Where did you get that completely fabricated idea? From your fake news, I'm sure.

Have you ever heard of ex-President Trump? Ever heard him tell the truth?

I thought not.
Biden “most corrupt”?

No. He is not. I have not seen evidence of “any” let alone “most.”

Ken
No. of Recommendations: 3
The cult (and it looks like the greater majority of the GOP) don’t care about fact/fact only about “alternative facts.”

Ken
LFO,
Where did you get that completely fabricated idea? From your fake news, I'm sure.

Far from fabricated. https://swprs.org/the-biden-ukraine-bribe-tapes/
Talk about your “fake news”! And if this was real and out there Trump, Rudy and the cult would have pushed it to the top of the FOX newscasts.

Ken
No. of Recommendations: 0
I don’t know why, but I thought you were smarter than that. My mistake.

Ken
Talk about your “fake news”! And if this was real and out there Trump, Rudy and the cult would have pushed it to the top of the FOX newscasts.

Ken

Wishfull partisan thinking:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/giuliani-joe-biden-should-be-...

Biden is on tape discussing his push for the Ukrainian government to fire Viktor Shokin, bragging he had threatened to withhold $1 billion until Shokin was canned. “If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” he says he told Ukrainian leaders. “Well son of a bitch, he got fired,” Biden says with a smile in the video clip.
No. of Recommendations: 5
THAT was explained before our election as part of the pressure the Obama Administration was applying in an effort to get Ukraine to clean up its act. Rudy tried and failed to make a mountain out of that molehill of GOP feces.

Ken
THAT was explained before our election as part of the pressure the Obama Administration was applying in an effort to get Ukraine to clean up its act. Rudy tried and failed to make a mountain out of that molehill of GOP feces.

Sure that's what it was...You'll believe any fairy tales the left tells you.
"I’ll see?

Biden’s toe nail clippings are more honorable than any living male Trump and their so-called spouses."

Maybe, The Big Guy only takes 10% so he may be okay.
I tried. Can’t have rational discussions with the irrational cultists.

Bye

Ken
What one would say when they lost an argument: I tried. Can’t have rational discussions with the irrational cultists.
I tried. Can’t have rational discussions with the irrational cultists.

Agreed, but I still think it's useful to briefly rebut their lies. Getting into a back and forth with their childish trolling tactics is a waste (I know). They're cult bots, nothing more.

On a completely unrelated note, I'd like to publicly apologize to sgiz2 for thinking he was the dumbest person on the internet.
Agreed, but I still think it's useful to briefly rebut their lies.

What lies?

You still think covid-19 death numbers are not inflated? Or have you come to your senses?
The Swiss Policy Research site has been criticized for spreading conspiracy theories including claims that QAnon was a psyop of the FBI.[4] and theories relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.[2][5] German public broadcasterTagesschau calls SPR a propaganda tool.[6]

Due to the persistent use of the German letter ß, which is not commonly used in Switzerland, it has been suspected that the creator is not from Switzerland, contrary to what the website title suggests.[7]

Wikipedia
No. of Recommendations: 6
It wasn’t until Trump that I realized how much of the upper echelons of our government runs on the honor system.

I don't know about the rest of you, but this one does it for me. I had no idea how easy it was to virtually corrupt every area of the government.
No. of Recommendations: 18
Biden is on tape discussing his push for the Ukrainian government to fire Viktor Shokin

LaissezFaireOne

It wasn't Biden pushing to sack Viktor Shokin, it was the EU.
The European Union welcomed the dismissal of Ukraine’s scandal-ridden prosecutor general and called for a crackdown on corruption long before Biden spoke with anyone.
It was Trump who came along to end our relationship with Europe and support Putin and totalitarian rule.
It wasn't Biden pushing to sack Viktor Shokin

Listen to the tape. It's clearly Biden pushing to sack Victor. I don't care about the EU and what they may or may not have done. This is about our corrupt demented president.
No. of Recommendations: 4

I don't care about the EU

Of course you don't, you support Putin totalitarian rule, and insurrection.
Of course you don't, you support Putin totalitarian rule

The EU makes Putin look like a kitty cat.
And what could happen when a man of NO honor occupies The Oval.

You get the Trump***t show, corruption, the big lie, and January 6th.
Biden is the most corrupt politician to be elected POTUS hands down.

ROTFLOL... were you born yesterday?
Far from fabricated.

100% fabricated. Hilarious that you link to a story talking about 'leaked' information that Biden spoke about freely on TV. He was doing his job.

You guys need something new - this one has really aged. How about a new 'big lie'? Anything come to mind?