Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi all!
What an eye-opener. Forty years old and feel so fortunate to have learned a thing or two in the Investment world! I can't tell you all how much I've enjoyed reading all these wonderful groups in the Motley Fool. My Portfolio of DRIPs is doing well, my Mutual Funds mainly in Large Caps also is doing well and I've stayed 100% invested in Large Caps in my 401K Plan which is averaging over 15%. Decided to buy 4 Internet Stock Funds as of this year and over the last few days that I'd like to share with you all and yes, I'm a long-term holder. I really hate to sell! This Sector though very risky is doing well but felt it would be more sensible as Mutual Funds and they're already making money...

Here they are:

WWW Internet Fund
Monument Internet Fund
Internet Fund
Munder Netnet Fund

If you have any desire to get in on the Internet Stock craze and feel like me that you'd rather let a Fund Manager do the legwork for you, you might like this way of handling it. I did some Roll-Over IRA money in it, Roth IRA for 1999 in it and opened up Individual Regular accounts, as well.

Decided that this Sector would be a lot more fun and rewarding to have the Mutual Fund Managers do the stock picking and investing for me! Who knows in 20 years? Could be the difference for an even earlier retirement!
Print the post  

Announcements

The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.