Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Here was the list I posted a few weeks ago:

Yeah....I've kinda had the crafting/knitting/sewing bug for the past few months.

Active:

1. Gray afgan (almost half done)
2. Blue afgan (almost 1/3 done)
3. Scaf for my Grandmother (must be finished by Memorial Day)
4. Knitted denim handbag (currently in the planning/material gathering stages)
5. Wrap for my sister
6. Various mending and taking-in of clothing I've grown too thin to fit properly.
(I know I'm forgetting a few things)

Recently finished:

1. Two necklaces for myself for the summer.
2. Two door snakes for a friend
3. Cute "fashion" scarf for my sister

Planned:

1. Afgan to match my bedroom
2. Curtains for my roomate
3. 2 summer shirts (in pink and coral) for myself
4. Sweater for friend (Pharmagirl)
5. Sweater for myself
6. Scarf to replace the former SO's old scarf (I made one four years ago that needs replacing for this coming fall/winter)
7. A pair of knitted socks
8. Another two necklaces for myself

Abandoned:

1. Green wool sweater (I've royally screwed up the pattern & can't find half the wool)
2. Black scarf (hated the yarn after I started it)

Here is the update:

1. Wrap for sister almost done.
2. Scarf for grandmother completed in the nick of time and presented this past weekend as a birthday gift.
3. Made a lucite, mother of pearl, and austrian crystal bracelet to go w/wrap for sister (in pink, the IN color right now). (I took pix. I'll let you know when they're up on the Imagestation.)

Planned:

Earrings to match bracelet.

I have also received three requests for scarves and 1 sweater request from family members who saw the scarf I gave my grandmother. Since the scarves are quick and easy, I'll be sprinkling them among the larger projects this summer for next year's Christmas gifts.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.