Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Any clues on this are welcome.

A few years ago I invested in Tethys Petroleum, then listed in London, via Halifax share dealing.
The company later ceased London listing and my shares moved to Toronto.
Now Halifax will issue me a share certificate (for £25) but says it does not deal with the Toronto exchanges.
I tried Hargreaves Lansdown and it also says it doesn't trade in Toronto, even with a share certificate.

Can anyone recommend a broker or trustworthy dealer in London/or Toronto which will sell the shares for me?
I am a UK resident with no links to Canada.

Thank you
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.