Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
Father Peter, 55, of Cheadle, said: 'My son's died and the doctors had ample opportunity to find out what was really wrong with him. Instead they kept telling him he was stressed out and to go home and rest.

'My family are in a lot of pain but we’ve had barely any contact with the hospitals since Andrew’s death and have never got the impression they really want to get to the bottom of it.

'Unfortunately for us the investigation is too little too late, but what really hurts is feeling that my son was so badly let down by the NHS and no-one seems to care.'

In September, Andrew was taken to Leighton Hospital, in Crewe, after collapsing while working for a software company in Alsager, Cheshire. Tests failed to find what was wrong with him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2239136/Stockport-st...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

20 years old....five visits to the hospital....and died....

t.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Father Peter, 55, of Cheadle, said: 'My son's died and the doctors had ample opportunity to find out what was really wrong with him. Instead they kept telling him he was stressed out and to go home and rest.

'My family are in a lot of pain but we’ve had barely any contact with the hospitals since Andrew’s death and have never got the impression they really want to get to the bottom of it.

'Unfortunately for us the investigation is too little too late, but what really hurts is feeling that my son was so badly let down by the NHS and no-one seems to care.'

In September, Andrew was taken to Leighton Hospital, in Crewe, after collapsing while working for a software company in Alsager, Cheshire. Tests failed to find what was wrong with him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2239136/Stockport-st......
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

20 years old....five visits to the hospital....and died....
---------------------------------------------------
True, but look at the savings!
No. of Recommendations: 2
True, but look at the savings!

I have a suggestion that I believe really should make both sides happy, but that the left will not go along with anyway, of course neither will the right

Now granted it is marginally long term, and unconventional(you know I hate unconventional thoughts!)

Just tie the tubes of every person who doesn't want to pay for their own contraception. Males and females. Also anyone who has a kid with no means to support them again, male and female.

The problem will solve itself in a shorter period of time than Buffet's 80 years or any of the other plans out there. Plus we could save a mint on birth control though it will take a while to break even.
No. of Recommendations: 0
His family said Andrew had undergone an operation last year to repair an abnormal connection in a vein between his lungs and heart.
There is no suggestion there were any drugs or medication in his system other than a mild asthma medicine.

Well right here are the first two obvious clues.

I would find it hard to believe that this would be a persistent PDA (patent ductus arteriosis), maybe, or maybe some other abnormality. Corrective surgery or not, could potentially be prone to heart disrythmias.

Then throw in asthma medication, which can potentiate a disrythmia. Boom, cardiac arrest.

Not that hard. Or at least a reasonable starting off point.

JLC