Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0

Can someone advise me about brokers who will open an account and allow me to trade the US and Hong Kong markets. Ideally I would like a US broker. What about HK equities? I'm currently using IWEB in the UK but their list of approved equities in North America and Europe is restricted and many opportunities in small caps are not available to me. Any advice appreciated.

G : Devon UK
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.