No. of Recommendations: 4
ultimate --

Very nice post. I wish we were hearing more from you these days.

What I wish TMF would do is to open up the closed services -- Pro, Alpha, Options, IV...I don't even really know what's out there -- to GG subscribers only for a limited time. That seems fair to me, and if we GG refugees are willing to put more money into MF, why wouldn't MF want to take it? Might the few additional members to these limited services be worth trying to retain these people and maintaining their loyalty? After all, if GG had not been available when these other services were open, I might have enrolled when I could. Now I can't.

I agree MDP doesn't sound interesting. I already subscribe to most of the underlying services, so I already get the analysis I need on those companies. The MDP advisor has come out and said the international exposure will mainly be through multinationals, not foreign companies. There just isn't anything there that's important to me.

On the other hand, the other closed services add elements that potentially add something to what I already have, so they are more interesting.

And by the way, I agree about The Economist. It's become my favorite magazine, but I'm afraid part of that was synergistic with the GG input and discussions. I have a feeling I'm going to be less interested in it going forward without GG and the community around it.

Jim
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.