No. of Recommendations: 0
Just got this Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop running windows 10 and it is driving me up a wall. It has one of those new flat touchpad controls. I don't have a mouse (though I may get one.) Whenever I am on the internet the page will suddenly become very large or very small. Happens whether I am using Edge or Firefox, and happens just about anywhere. I set it back to 100% but it does not stick. How do I get it to stay at 100%?

I've already taken the computer back to the store and they set it up for me all over again but this still happens. Am getting nowhere with Microsoft & don't know how to reach any support from Lenovo. Ideas?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.