Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 4
Unfortunately my faulty memory attributed VG-Horse to Mungo when it actually came from tpoto’s
observation of a screen where he states “I did not develop this one and have seen other slight
variations, but this one as is seems to do the trick with the above variations.” Which I believe he
is stating that he saw a similar screen run on Keelix’s and is presenting his modified version.

back in 2013 were he presented a new VG-SCRN 1/25/2013 post 241235.
https://boards.fool.com/new-screen-votes-needed-30505987.asp...
In a 95 thread different observations and modifications are suggested resulting in VG-Zebra and
VG-Horse. Can’t depend on my memory any more, I even suggested a couple of change in the original
thread and forgot the true discoverer.

Elan: I don’t have all the screen factors memorized I typically download the GTR *.s field definitions and then use my Stock Investor Field definition Help screen. Like: EPSQ5=Earnings Per Share 5 quarters ago,Q1 is last quarter Sales is self-evident,PFCF = Price Free Cash Flow, . . .

RAM
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.