No. of Recommendations: 0
Unlike the Republicans who seemingly revel in any inane lie from Pinocchio no matter the subject or the damage they cause, Democrats will seriously consider each candidates honesty.
Print the post Back To Top
Unlike the Republicans who seemingly revel in any inane lie from Pinocchio no matter the subject or the damage they cause, Democrats will seriously consider each candidates honesty.
No. of Recommendations: 2
You are someone who knows a thing or two about obsession of a politician, so I will tell you.

I’ve watched her since her first day in politics. Yes I was a Scott Brown fan as she beat him and took the senate seat by a surprisingly thin margin for liberal Massachusetts.

Then I saw her lie time and again, until even the liberally decrepit Boston Globe could not cover for her anymore.

I watched the interview live when she was asked, “Do you have any family keepsakes here in your house that relate back to your native heritage?” and she answered, “I do but they are not for you.”

I thought that anyone with a little shame would disappear from public view after lying so poorly.

Supporters of Lizzy say she had no benefit from her fake history in getting hired and there are plenty of Harvard folks ready to swear on a stack of bibles that she didn’t. But she was the only professor at Harvard Law who did not go to an Ivy League school and Harvard has always denied allowing her written records to go public.

Without her Harvard pedigree and profile she would not have had much of a public success. So, like trump who lied about his prowess in business, she faked her way on the national stage.

I’ve never really liked a Boston based politician except Tom Menino.

Never have I seen a more blatant liar than trump but warren does give him the run for his money. Those are the people at the wheel of our country.

That said you and others have the 🦇 s&it crazy posts that are alternate ways of saying “orange man bad” so there is not much need for me to add to your deranged posts in that topic.
What difference, at this point, does it make?  You’ve already handed a second term to trump. Good for you.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Can you or your buddies tell me which complaints are “often actually wrong”?

One?

Bueller?

Bueller?