Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
1. Saturday afternoon, as I was walking out of a neighborhhod joint, I noticed relatively new Cavalier Z24. It had 5 or 6 spoke aluminum wheels that easily revealed the rear brake drums. The drums were not as big as the cheeseburger I just ate, and I'm no fatso.

2. Without seeking out anything NASCAR, I've observed an amazing amount of promotional material that connects Rusty Wallace to Dodge, in the past few weeks. Why should I care, I mean honestly? Rusty's in (basically) the same Penske South chassis he ran last year, only with different head/tail light decals. Leave the cars in primer, and I'll bet Rusty himself cannot tell the difference between last year's "Taurus" and this year's "Intrepid."

3. Folllowing only my own sterotypes and experiences, the most inattentive/dangerous/cell phone yapping/non-signalling drivers on the road drive high-end, car platform-based, Japanese SUVs.

That's all fer now.

6Spd

Print the post Back To Top
the most inattentive/dangerous/cell phone yapping/non-signalling drivers on the road drive high-end, car platform-based, Japanese SUVs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They're the same out west, too. A recent drive to southern California revealed similar findings. No doubt, they're commie, pinko liberals, too.

UncleLee

the most inattentive/dangerous/cell phone yapping/non-signalling drivers on the road drive high-end, car platform-based, Japanese SUVs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They're the same out west, too. A recent drive to southern California revealed similar findings. No doubt, they're commie, pinko liberals, too.

my vote (here in no.Cal) goes to Minivans.,

-j