1.5% NVDA
1.5% U
1.5% crappy mandatory mutual fund
1% CRWD
1% DDOG
1% ZM
1% IPOE (SoFi)

---

Up just the slightest bit for the day, still 34% YTD.
Made a couple changes.

Yeah, I know I seem all over the place, but with soooooooo many companies getting slapped upside the head, and the fact that I DON'T like holding 10+ companies normally, I keep re-rating the stocks based on upside+valuation and swapping out lower convictions as I see fit.

Today I sold: U
Today I bought: CMLF, MGNI, XPEV (again), ZM (doubled the allocation!)

CMLF - will do a separate post later, but Cathy Wood investing a lot here, essentially this is an AI/data play in the genomics space, so it, like, checks all the boxes the cool kids care about.

MGNI - still overvalued, but this was my token purchase so I can chase the falling knife and hopefully wind up at a valuation I am comfortable loading more. Prefer TTD and ROKU, but valuations are too high for my taste.

XPEV - they released earnings, and met expectations. Feb deliveries seemed weak until you factor in Chinese New Year and that they lose a couple weeks. So they seem on track. They don't need to beat Tesla or Nio in China...they just need to be a relevant player in the biggest EV market on the planet.

ZM - they dipped under $310, so bought more. Would like more under $300...let's see what happens. I am ironically getting in as Saul starts to phase it out, and it is not dissimilar to previous exits he made with SHOP or TWLO or TTD. Unless mgmt is really really dumb and lacks vision, I think they can make a smart acquisition or two, and continue to expand in a post-covid world in Education, Legal, real estate...kind of in a manner akin to Docusign making something annoying easier. Anyway, point is that I can see them becoming more, and NOT thru "Zoom phone". Maybe Zoom Phone will be the greatest rev/profit segment in the history of mankind, but you won't ever hear me touting it as a reason for buying ZM. Their forward P/S should be getting close to 25 now, I think.

U - nothing against it...just feel that it isn't a smaller company and I think it will grow, but perhaps not as lightning fast as XPEV, MGNI, or CMLF.

I made those purchases via selling U and some of my cash.
Cash now 15%.
Pseudo cash (aka I could sell some SPG if needed) is at 22%.

Player of the Day: VYGVF was up solid most of day...go crypto traders!
Honorable Mention: SPG was up slightly for the day, providing an every reliable port in the storm.
Schmuck of the day: KC (the stock). What the hell, bro...I get back in and you tank? Sheesh.

Dreamer
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.