Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Well, it looks as if I have this little corner of Fooldom to myself!;} Just wanted to say to others who are watching that GTII has risen 5.75 from 15.75 in a couple of days. Unsure of the reason, but will check and post if anyone's interested.

Penny
Print the post Back To Top
always interested in this stock , my stock club has about 150 shares it going threw the roof right now

steve
Crazy.. Was featured in stock tables of IBD, where I found them out.. bought @ 18 & 14, out at 21.. looking to get back in.. all the while.. NO NEWS! I just don't know! Some days its not even traded!
How do you know when to get in and when to get out? I too saw this stock in IBD the other day % increase Price, but this message board wasn't here then, nor could I get a snapshot or earnings estimates...
I saw your post in the Foolish 8 boards; glad you made your way over here. I, too, saw GTII in IBD's listings. I did not invest, however, because I was skeptical after I received their annual report. Usually you get analyst's reports and quarterlies, but GTII had none of that, nor could I find additional information. Perhaps because they just recently (I could be wrong here) went public.

As far as when to get in and when to get out: I recommend TMF's book which answers all those questions. Personally, I don't have enough information to get in on GTII and am not interested in speculating. GTII is not the only fish in the sea.
Good Weekend to you. I see GTII on the IBD Weekend Review Screen this morning. No Mutual Fund investment is shown but the paper does list EPS and Rel Strength above 90.

In your experience, when a company doesn't send additional information are they trying to hid something or save money on paper? Two companies I just received packets on didn't include additional information, Art's Way and Kreisler. Kreisler has increased in price nicely since last earnings report but they were not included in the packet. Hmmmm.