Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Up 40% today does anyone know why? Volume is 10 times the usual. Is there any news on this stock?

Is this an institutional or private investor.....

Does anybody knows if this is happening because about this article

EquityAlert.com Announces Investment Opinion, No. 4 of 6
Business Wire - September 02, 1999 05:17
SCOTTSDALE, AZ.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 2, 1999--

EquityAlert.com (OTC BB: EINC)

Real Time Coverage On 163 Trading Stocks With Moves as High as 275%

During the trading day of September 1st, subscribers to EquityAlert.com, one of the fastest growing online trader exclusive communities, received "real time" proprietary coverage on 163 different companies with percentage moves as high as 275%.

Among the top most active NASDAQ issues covered by EquityAlert.com were Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC), Apple Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL), Premier Laser Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: PLSIA), topjobs.net plc (NASDAQ: TJOB), CareerBuilder, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBDR), HotJobs.com, Ltd. (NASDAQ: HOTJ), HeadHunter.NET, Inc. (NASDAQ: HHNT), Paramount Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: PARA), Internet Capital Group Inc. (NASDAQ: ICGE), Vignette Corporation (NASDAQ: VIGN), Novellus Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: NVLS), Comverse Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CMVT) and Biogen Inc. (NASDAQ: BGEN).

For additional free information on these and other active trading issues on all major US markets, please visit our website located at http://www.equityalert.com and receive free real time coverage on the biggest traders of the day - while they're happening - allowing accomplished investors to take advantage of daily trading momentum.

ABOUT EQUITYALERT.COM

EquityAlert.com, a wholly owned online asset of EquityAlert.com, Inc. (Symbol: EINC), was developed exclusively for sophisticated, pro-active online investors.

Subscribers to EquityAlert.com's free service enjoy a broad suite of trading tools, including IPO information, stock quotes, earnings surprises, stock splits, SEC filings, analyst coverage, upgrades and downgrades, sophisticated trading screens, customizable interactive intra-day trading charts, a peer group consensus of the biggest expected movers (both up and down), and EquityAlert.com's proprietary, "real time" commentary of the reasons behind the biggest movers of the day - while they're happening - allowing accomplished investors to take advantage of stock moves during the initial crucial minutes and hours of huge momentum moves.

Experienced investors are able to search EquityAlert.com's exclusive archived database of the top moving stocks on all major US markets and test their own unique trading theories, develop new strategies or create private trading screens using up to 26 different data fields, such as earnings growth, weekly price changes, short interest, insider and institutional ownership, market cap, and many more.

Active traders can also hone their trading skills against the best traders in the business by entering EquityAlert.com's weekly Trader's Challenge. Each week $1000 is paid to the trader with the best performing portfolio and $2000 to the individual who referred the weekly winner to EquityAlert.com's Trader's Challenge.

Mr. Dave Ferdinand of Ontario Canada, who recently won the June 7th Trader's Challenge $1000 cash prize with a portfolio gain of 22.7%, states, "The problem I see with most financial websites is that most offer the same information displayed differently. Thank you EquityAlert for doing something different...this benefits all of us as investors and for that we all owe you for your dedication to this site." Mr. Harry O'Brien, an active investor states, "I found your web page and fell in love with all the investment tools that you have. I found that this site is the most complete that I have found. I spend about three hours a night looking for good stock buys, and now I have found a site that gives me everything that I need."

For additional information or to become a free subscriber to EquityAlert.com, please visit our website at http://www.equityalert.com or contact Gurm Kundan at 604-659-5009.

Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: The statements contained herein which are not historical are forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, the Company's ability to market its products and services and future customer acceptance for these products and services and other risks detailed from time to time in company documents furnished to investors.

Gurm Kundan, 604/659-5009

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.