Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 10
The slide show at the site was recently updated and now lists the various companies and how they fit in. It might be worth another look.

http://www.nextgenerationnetworks.com/presentation/2000/sld004.htm

BB

P.S. Anybody else having trouble with the Fool being slow since the updated the site earlier this week?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
P.S. Anybody else having trouble with the Fool being slow since the updated the site earlier this week?>>>

I am, although it may be the network here at school, but it does seem to happen on the Fool a lot.

bourne
P.S. Anybody else having trouble with the Fool being slow since the updated the site earlier this week?

Off and on, yes. It is fine today, but right after the format started to look like Amazon, it was really slow.

I am as well, and we are connected pretty well here out of our office. Don't think it is the networks...
No. of Recommendations: 2
Thanks to all who make this board so chockful of useful information. I am usually a lurker here but came out of lurke-mode in hopes of finally bringing some useful information to the board myself. For those of you who have been complaining about the Fool being slow there is a new feature that allows you to go to the next message by hitting the enter or return key on your keyboard. You can also go back to the previous post by hitting back space. If you keep one finger on the scroll arrow down and one on the return you will be flying through these posts as fast as you can read them :-)

Hope this helps,
Carol
go to the next message by hitting the enter or return key on your keyboard. You can also go back to the previous post by hitting back space

COOL!!!!!

I didn't know you could do that. I usually have my 1 year-old daughter on my lap, crawling all over me. This will make "lurking" a lot easier.
CMCarol
<Thanks to all who make this board so chockful of useful information. I am usually a lurker here but came out of lurke-mode in hopes of finally bringing some useful information to the board myself. For those of you who have been complaining about the Fool being slow there is a new feature that allows you to go to the next message by hitting the enter or return key on your keyboard. You can also go back to the previous post by hitting back space. If you keep one finger on the scroll arrow down and one on the return you will be flying through these posts as fast as you can read them :-)

Hope this helps,
Carol >

Thanks for the tip. At last! This will save a great deal of discomfort (mouse-hand lockjaw!) over the next few years.

Terry

Funny how demanding I get when presented with a new upgrade I hadn't known about two seconds ago...

(Hey, that sounds like the human nature all of us here rely on, which makes the killer app possible, which makes gorilla gaming possible, which [besides being fun} makes more family goals possible...)

But to the point of this post:

My return keys are useless. They don't advance the screens, though the scroll and backspace keys do their things. Suggestions? Toggles?

Thank you, CMCarol.

Bruce,

Yeah...The Fool is extremely slow for me.

Bill.