No. of Recommendations: 1
Why Trump supporters make America great!

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheFirstonTV/status/1230262703698...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
we see such incidents on a daily basis here in America. People who go out of their way to help others are the backbone of this country.

People who volunteer countless hours a year to operate food banks, or register voters, or offer themselves as tutors after school hours.

Even a few guys who take a minute of their time to help a veteran to his seat.
No. of Recommendations: 18
There are 8 billion people on the planet and what, about 180 other countries? Anyone who thinks "USA USA USA" has a monopoly on kindness and consideration is a complete simpleton. Such mindless jingoism is the sign of a very poorly educated swath of America.

Would the MAGAs have helped a disabled veteran who voted for HRC, one wonders.
No. of Recommendations: 6
we see such incidents on a daily basis here in America

Not at a dem rally...

Dems spit on returning Vietnam vets. The dems sat on their hands with glaring hate when Trump recognizes Tuskegee airman and his great-grandson and the Military family reunited at the State of the Union address.

One has yet to see such patriotism, love of God and Country at a dem rally.
You will never hear from the meager crowds at a dem rally shouting USA! USA! USA!.
No. of Recommendations: 27

Dems spit on returning Vietnam vets.

No, The Dem party never supported spitting on returning soldiers from Vietnam. And the number of Democrats who served in the armed forces who now serve in Congress highlight the lie you are telling.

Perhaps you are referring to Donald Trump who said that those who went to war in Vietnam were chumps.

The dems sat on their hands with glaring hate when Trump recognizes Tuskegee airman and his great-grandson and the Military family reunited at the State of the Union address.

They were appalled at how Trump was willing to use military families as props in his reality show. And that’s the central horror of this horror show President. He uses anyone and anything for his own ends.

You will never hear from the meager crowds at a dem rally shouting USA! USA! USA!.

Shouting USA! USA! USA! USA! is not a demonstration of patriotism, and the fact that you are using that demonstration as a wedge to further divide Americans proves it.
They were appalled at how Trump was willing to use military families as props in his reality show. And that’s the central horror of this horror show President. He uses anyone and anything for his own ends.

Oh! but it was just fine and dandy "The 23 people 0bama chose to showcase for his final State of the Union address", wasn't it?...not to mention 0bama even had an empty chair to "commemorate the lives lost to gun violence".
Obama used anyone and anything for his own ends.
Perhaps you are referring to Donald Trump who said that those who went to war in Vietnam were chumps.

Trump referred to his efforts in avoiding STDs as his now 'personal Vietnam'. I'm sure vets find that pretty appalling.

They (dems) were appalled at how Trump was willing to use military families as props in his reality show. And that’s the central horror of this horror show President. He uses anyone and anything for his own ends.

They are not the only ones appalled. I think a lot of 2016 Trump voters will sit out 2020 - after watching his sleazy behavior since elected.
No. of Recommendations: 0
"And that’s the central horror of this horror show President."

No the central horror is disrespect for the Constitution and the rule of law in favor of turning the USA into a banana republic ruled by a despot.

Ken
<<<<
<<<<They are not the only ones appalled. I think a lot of 2016 Trump voters will sit out 2020 - after watching his sleazy behavior since elected.>>>

You have a strange definition of "sleaze", but whatever you call it, I want more, much more.
No. of Recommendations: 4
They are not the only ones appalled. I think a lot of 2016 Trump voters will sit out 2020 - after watching his sleazy behavior since elected.

You think?

I wonder why then thousands and thousands and thousands of Trump supporters stand out in
frigid temperature waiting to attend a Trump rally. Maybe it's because they have a job
and bringing home a paycheck now and not waiting for a shovel ready job to happen.
Oh! but it was just fine and dandy "The 23 people 0bama chose to showcase for hIs final State of the Union address", wasn't it?.

Actually, no. I don’t think it was just fine. I don’t like the dog and pony show that the SOTU has become- with one side sitting stony faced while the other side stands up to applaud every thirty second.

The SOTU is Constitutionally mandated, but its form is not. Perhaps it’s time to return to how it was done for a large part of our country’s history- a simple annual report sent by the president to the Congress.
"They were appalled at how Trump was willing to use military families as props in his reality show. And that’s the central horror of this horror show President. He uses anyone and anything for his own ends."

Oh! but it was just fine and dandy "The 23 people 0bama chose to showcase for his final State of the Union address", wasn't it?

Yes, it was. Which did you object to? I don't recall who they were, and I don't recall any controversy about it.

...not to mention 0bama even had an empty chair to "commemorate the lives lost to gun violence".

OMG, the horror. (LOL) The sheer gall of the man, showing respect for those killed in gun violence, one of the single largest problems plaguing our society. You'd think he was President or something. What nerve. Trump would never do that. He doesn't show respect for anyone.
No. of Recommendations: 3
<<<<
<<<<They are not the only ones appalled. I think a lot of 2016 Trump voters will sit out 2020 - after watching his sleazy behavior since elected.>>>

You have a strange definition of "sleaze", but whatever you call it, I want more, much more.

Wish granted, as long as IMPOTUS Trump stays in office.

Sleaze is defined as "immoral, sordid, and corrupt behavior or material, especially in business or politics."

Otherwise known as "Trump-like". You know; lying constantly about anything and everything, cheating at golf, cheating in your business, cheating on your taxes, cheating on your multiple wives, being a fraud, screwing people out of what you owe them - just being morally and ethically bankrupt, in general.

Like Trump. He is the sleaziest ever. He is the poster child for the word SLEAZE.
I wonder why then thousands and thousands and thousands of Trump supporters stand out in
frigid temperature waiting to attend a Trump rally.

Stupid? Sounds pretty nuts to me. Why would anyone do that? Trump wouldn't do that for anyone.

Maybe it's because they have a job and bringing home a paycheck now and not waiting for a shovel ready job to happen.

Is Trump handing out cash envelopes again? Maybe that's it. If they have a job now and didn't before, they have President Obama to thank. He started the upward trend in jobs that we are still on today.

Oh, I forget. You guys don't like facts. Sorry about that.
<<<Otherwise known as "Trump-like". You know; lying constantly about anything and everything, cheating at golf, cheating in your business, cheating on your taxes, cheating on your multiple wives, being a fraud, screwing people out of what you owe them - just being morally and ethically bankrupt, in general.>>>

You should write a book; you have so much inside information.

Share it with the world.
No. of Recommendations: 32
Not at a dem rally...
Dems spit on returning Vietnam vets

- LurkerMom

Excuse me? There was a combat veteran on the debate floor last night.

Trump is the one who spit on a Vietnam Veteran's record calling John McCain a coward
Trump is the one who spit on a Vietnam Veteran's record calling John McCain a coward

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4hr37eE0nO8
"Trump is the one who spit on a Vietnam Veteran's record calling John McCain a coward "

LOL produce a link showing him calling McCain A ...coward … or just admit that you too are just blowing smoke.
<<<Otherwise known as "Trump-like". You know; lying constantly about anything and everything, cheating at golf, cheating in your business, cheating on your taxes, cheating on your multiple wives, being a fraud, screwing people out of what you owe them - just being morally and ethically bankrupt, in general.>>>

You should write a book; you have so much inside information.

Share it with the world.

LOL. It's not inside information. It's all well known stuff, since Donald loves attention - any attention - even when negative. It's all public knowledge, easily verifiable. Affairs, nasty divorces, lies upon lies, fraud, screwing over small contractors, his phony University scam, and sleazy commentary by Donald the Blowhard is always out there. So much more.

Here's a classic; “You know, it doesn't really matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ....”

This is why normal people don't understand how he has any support, much less 40% of America. There's something very wrong with our nation.

Sleazy? He's the King of Sleaze.
"Not at a dem rally...

Dems spit on returning Vietnam vets. The dems sat on their hands with glaring hate when Trump recognizes Tuskegee airman and his great-grandson and the Military family reunited at the State of the Union address.

You will never hear from the meager crowds at a dem rally shouting USA! USA! USA!."

This is quite possibly the most delusional thing I've ever read on the fool boards in 15+ years, and that's saying a lot.

Mindless jingoism =/= patriotism.

Furthermore, worshiping an imaginary supernatural being is not a prerequisite to being a productive, well-informed, compassionate and upstanding citizen. In fact, supernatural beliefs seem to be an impediment to those qualities, in most cases.
John McCain is a war hero. Trump hates that, because he never was, never could be.

“He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured,” Trump said. “I like people that weren’t captured.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/07/18/trump-mccain...

Well, I like people who don't fake bone spurs to get out of serving.
No. of Recommendations: 19
Trump on McCain: "He's not a war hero...I like people who weren't captured."

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/trump-attacks-mccain-...

Funnily (or tragically) enough, back in 2015 this was Graham's reaction; how times have changed.

"South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, a close friend of McCain’s, tweeted, “If there was ever any doubt that @realDonaldTrump should not be our commander in chief, this stupid statement should end all doubt.” He added: “At the heart of @realDonaldTrump statement is a lack of respect for those who have served - a disqualifying characteristic to be president.”
Mindless jingoism =/= patriotism.

Patriotism to the democrat party is in how much gasoline your pour on the flag before you light it up.
"Mindless jingoism =/= patriotism. "

Indeed. The FoxNews/Trump Administration is all about jingoism. Lost of hot air, fear mongering, and mindless misinformation. The righties eat it up, like a Hannity show filled lies they love to believe are true.

America is and has been a great country. It will be much better when these clowns are gone.
"Trump on McCain: "He's not a war hero...I like people who weren't captured."

I don't see the where he's called McCain a coward here do you? He pointed out that McCain was captured and had been a POW.
Boater.

“ He pointed out that McCain was captured and had been a POW.”

Trump says McCain wasn’t a hero, and was stupid for getting captured.

Trump is a stain

McCain’s bomber was hit by a surface-to-air missile on Oct. 26, 1967, destroying the aircraft’s right wing. According to McCain, the plane entered an “inverted, almost straight-down spin,” and he ejected.

But the sheer force of the ejection broke his right leg and both arms, knocking him unconscious, the report said. McCain came to as he landed in a lake, but burdened by heavy equipment, he sank straight to the bottom. Able to kick to the surface momentarily for air, he somehow managed to activate his life preserver with his teeth.

Once he reached the surface, he was pulled ashore by some North Vietnamese.

As his captors tore at his clothes in the wake of the crash, McCain recalls realizing the extent of his injuries. When he noticed the injuries to his right leg –- which he says had fractured at the knee –- one of his captors slammed a rifle butt into his right shoulder, shattering it. He was then bayoneted in the abdomen and foot.

Over the next few days, he “lapsed from conscious to unconsciousness” while the North Vietnamese interrogated him, he said. “I refused to give them anything except my name, rank, serial number and date of birth,” McCain said in the U.S. News report. “I was in such a bad shape that when they hit me it would knock me unconscious,” he said.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/john-mccain-pow/story?id=325...
"Trump says McCain wasn’t a hero, and was stupid for getting captured."

I know that you and others here reflexively like to jump on any statement a conservative says to ….get a win, however in doing so, you and the others here don't pay attention to what the subject of the post is about. In this case, poster TBones said that Trump called McCain a ...coward...and I challenged him to prove his statement. You will see that he had the good sense to ...not...jump on this statement to justify his claim, as you and other inattentive posters did.
No. of Recommendations: 32
As a Vietnam vet and experienced in-fighter, I know when to choose my battles.
Many of you clearly do not know how to keep your powder dry.

I can not understand why a certain cohort of intelligent people here allow themselves to be lured into these absurd skirmishes with LM.

It is all soooo predictable and such an utter waste of time and energy and brainpower and patience.

LM is a shill to the core, paid or simply brainwashed, machs nichts.
She is making you all look like monkeys for taking the bait....
......day after day after day.
You are running in rhetorical circles chasing your tails.
And you look just plain dumb in even trying to 'debate' her.
You would be best advised to ignore her, fools.

Never argue with a pig........

Jimbo

Oh, no you di’int!

Love it 😍

Pete
LM and I go back a ways. Despite the fact that we disagree on everything, at some level I like her.

I'll ignore her posts I deem to be silly (i.e., the vast majority).

But if she lobs one over the plate (something that strikes me as egregious and dishonest), I'll knock it out of the park. Always have, always will.

Nothing protracted, just one and done to set the record straight.

AW
<<<“He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured,” Trump said. “I like people that weren’t captured.”>>>

That was certainly not his finest moment.
<<<“He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured,” Trump said. “I like people that weren’t captured.”>>>

That was certainly not his finest moment.

Agreed!
<<<The righties eat it up, like a Hannity show filled lies they love to believe are true.>>>

No one is infallible. But Hannity has been right more conscistently than anyone else on TV since the 2016 election.

You guys seem to think anything that doesn't agree with your delusions is a lie and anyone supporting other ideas is lying.

Arrogance is an ugly trait.
<<<The righties eat it up, like a Hannity show filled lies they love to believe are true.>>>

No one is infallible. But Hannity has been right more conscistently than anyone else on TV since the 2016 election.

You guys seem to think anything that doesn't agree with your delusions is a lie and anyone supporting other ideas is lying.

Arrogance is an ugly trait.

I've seen enough clips of Hannity telling lies that I can be assured howe is a regular liar. I don't watch his show, but I am assuming those clips are not outliers.
As a Vietnam vet and experienced in-fighter, I know when to choose my battles.
Many of you clearly do not know how to keep your powder dry.
I can not understand why a certain cohort of intelligent people here allow themselves to be lured into these absurd skirmishes with LM.
It is all soooo predictable and such an utter waste of time and energy and brainpower and patience.
LM is a shill to the core, paid or simply brainwashed, machs nichts.
She is making you all look like monkeys for taking the bait....
......day after day after day.
You are running in rhetorical circles chasing your tails.
And you look just plain dumb in even trying to 'debate' her.
Jimbo

Thank you for recommending this post to our Best of feature.
Nothing personal: The saying goes 'Never wrestle with a pig'.

Apologies. It was early in the morning here in Mexico.

Jimbo

They enjoy it. :P

Jimbo

LOL@Jimbo dedicating precious time and energy to insult me.

I'm flattered. Tough guy from the long forgotten Land of Off-Topic Posts Board he helped
run into the ground trying to make a comeback at the asylum.

You're a dime a dozen Jimbo. I've endured 20 plus years of nonsense from your side
and now you have become just another notch on my keyboard.

I thought you'd enjoy this link...Kinda reminds me of you...I shrunk Jimbo...😄

https://www.lucianne.com/images/daily_photos/2020/02/21/76a3...
You're a dime a dozen Jimbo. I've endured 20 plus years of nonsense from your side

Whatever. Like I give a rat's a$$.

Jimbo

Whatever. Like I give a rat's a$$.

Jimbo

Oh but you do, else you would not have slandered me and spill your
anger all over the Board.
No. of Recommendations: 21
Oh but you do, else you would not have slandered me and spill your
anger all over the Board.

Oh, Mom. You are so tiresome and predictable. Always wanting the last word. Be my guest. In keeping with my original thoughts about the utter futility of 'debating' you and that of wrestling with pigs, I am declining to further participate in the signature baiting game you so delight in wallowing in.

To characterize you as a shill is not slander. It is merely a characterization of your online personna and provocative activities. In the unlikely event that I choose to slander you, you will know it full well.

Shoo, fly. Go back to notching your keyboard and the self-reinforcing, smug delusions of your belligerent superiority.

With full credit to TheDope1......Toodles!

Jimbo
Shoo, fly. Go back to notching your keyboard and the self-reinforcing, smug delusions of your belligerent superiority.

With full credit to TheDope1......Toodles!

Jimbo

Stop your wailing Jimbo...It's so unbecoming.
We all know you're a desperate democrat and want to shut up opposing pov's.

Cry in private and stop slobbering all over the PA Board.
Take it to LOO-TP...