Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Disclosure, I own CNXS shares

This is a very short post about the Breathe Right Nasal strips made by Cns

*I started using them about 2 weeks ago and have used them since, every night.

*I suffer a little from being allergic to dust and work in a dusty environment, so my nosy is always blocked and I am kind of like a bit fat man/tony soprano type when I breathe heavily, even though I ain't fat.

*So every night I put on a nasal strip to help me breathe easier. I couldn't believe it the first time I put it on, I had examined it first and could not figure out how a tiny strip could pull your nose up and out. But it does. It makes an instant difference. For example,writing this now, I could only breahte for about a minute, if I used my nose only, but if I attach a nasal strip, I can breathe straight away for as long as I wish through my nose.

*The price they charge over here (Ireland) is Euro 8.30 for 10 , which is about $7. I thought they'd be cheaper, but I suppose if they were, they'd kind of look like a gimmick.

All in all, I give a big thumbs up for the quality of the product.

Duncan
Print the post Back To Top
I had examined it first and could not figure out how a tiny strip could pull your nose up

Duncan

First off, I am glad to see that you enjoy the strips. I always like a good success story about the stock I own. However, I thought that people from Europe did not need help pulling their noses up. Just kidding, but I could not help myself. Feel free to blast me for that comment.

DHeavy
No. of Recommendations: 0
I tried strip and got sore spot on nose so discontinued>>Do own
stock and like its future>>
>>Do own stock and like its future>>

What do you see as it's future?
I can never see beyond the one lead product and the small group of "me-too" products. I always wonder what other people are seeing in this company.
I tried strip and got sore spot on nose so discontinued

Did you try putting a drop of lotion in the center of the strip? Working in Kuwait, I have found these to be wonderful to help sleep better. I too own stock and am keeping it for while.

Jer
Bought stock in June 2005>>Is up about 3.50 since then>>Dividend is
not that great>>Will sell in June unless I hear some special news
about company that shows it is growing>>
Good idea. One of the best I've seen on this board.