Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
I don't mean the fatigue that some report after receiving a covid vaccination.

I mean the fatigue from endless discussion of vaccinations. I host a lot of Zoom meetings and, no matter what the ostensible subject of the meeting, vaccination is the main topic of discussion. As the host, I can't turn my speaker off, or tune out. It's often a relief when there's a formal presentation during which others can't talk.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 5
What else is there to talk about? The trip you took recently? Oh...the pandemic put all that on hold.

I'm sure during WWII that topic dominated most conversations (i.e. the War). I think people are eager for this to be over (as they were with the War), and the vaccinations are the way this is going to be over.

I get it. But I'm also tired of not being able to travel to Hawaii, or even much beyond the grocery store (where I have to regard everyone as a threat to my safety...that is exhausting). I've even read a few articles that a sort of PTSD is developing out of this pandemic.

Barring the unforeseen this may be over by the end of the year, and people won't talk about it any more than they talk about the flu or polio or tetanus. We have to persevere a little longer...
No. of Recommendations: 3
Well, I'd like the same people not to say the same things over and over. I'd like those same people not to traffic in rumors. I'd like those same people to get the manufacturers' names right. But no. That would be too difficult.
No. of Recommendations: 2
... I'd like the same people not to...

I’m becoming more reconciled to the Age of the Big Lie. I’ll do my part to end it, but don’t see a way out, for now.

Pete
No. of Recommendations: 0
What else is there to talk about?

Trump?
No. of Recommendations: 0
Heh, indeed, we're still trying to get friends, family into the shots, for a variety of reasons! Firemen, police, even my plumber, other contractors!

Last numbers, nationwide, I see are still climbing!