Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
The best thing At home could do is acquire the real estate of ATT's magic broadband pipes. This will make it a valuable real estate property. That alone makes this a most have stock because Yahoo, Aol, Msn, and Earthlink are jockeying for position in the broadband world, with Aol having the tremendous advantage in subs. Athm hasn't grown as fast as it would have liked so an Aol deal to get the Excite monkey off it's back makes since.

If Aol sleeps don't be surprize if Yahoo comes in and inks a deal to buy Excite. They have a strong following also, but whatever the case because Athm holds the keys to the cable broadband future I have made this the largest percentage of my portfolio. Hopefully I will be richly rewarded.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.