No. of Recommendations: 0
To value a stock using the nonconstant growth model, one needs to know the growth rates for earnings and dividends for varying periods in the future. I typically only see one number for long term growth rate on the web sites. For a new company, this rate should start out high and eventually stablize as the company matures. Where is that information available so as to be able to apply the model. Also, one needs the stockholders' requried rate of return for that investment. Where do you find that information? I know how to apply the model, but I don't know where to find the appropriate information. Please respond with specific locations, because I have looked at various investing web sites to no avail.

Thanks.

Tom
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.