Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I've read many posts from those who have reveived their Vapor Shot samples, but has anyone tried them yet? I did. I have chronic sinus problems. They really work great. In about 2 minutes my head was clear and I could breathe again. My only complaint was that the vapor nasal strips didn't give off too much vapor. Either that, or I just couldn't smell very well.

Cass
Print the post Back To Top
I agree with your complaint on the vapor nasal strips. I couldn't smell any vapor after a few seconds either.
Bought a Vapor Shot using rebate coupon, but haven't had occasion to try it yet.
Dar
I've read many posts from those who have reveived their Vapor Shot samples, but has anyone tried them yet

My husband tried them Cass - he was having some sinus problems too - he really liked them and packed a couple for when he is traveling.
He mentioned them to a customer who uses the snoring nasal strips and he had not heard of them.

I have not received my free samples as a shareholder yet, but bought some and intend to buy some more since we have extra money left in our medical savings account this year - I did give one away to my nephew's fiancee - when I handed her the tablet she said "Do I mix this in water and drink?" - I then explained NO NO - told her to use a styrofoam cup - so everyone might keep that in mind LOL if giving one away without the directions.

Toni:)
I gave a box to my son who has a recurring sinus problem. I hear he loves them and has about used up the box I gave him. Also had no trouble finding Vapor Shot at my local K Mart. It was at eye level and right next to the Breathe Right Strips.