Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Wondering if all of you that have purchased this have found it easy to find? I had trouble and don't know if I would have come across it if I hadn't been specifically looking for it if I didn't have the stock.

I had to really search the isle the cold products were in at the local CVS here.

My daughter in another state has a bad head cold and I told her about it today - she calls me later and tells me she got the nasal strips instead - she couldn't find this thing called vapor shot.

I would like to see the company do an end of isle display of all their products in grocery stores to draw some more attention - I know when Prilosec hit the markets it was really noticeable. I think I will drop them an email through their company website if possible and tell them my thoughts.

Toni:)
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Toni,

I also could not find their Vapor Shot product in the Walgreen stores in Chicago area.

They have done a great job in releasing this product, now it is time to market them.

No. of Recommendations: 0
Easy to find in REdlands, CA. at Long's Drug Store.

David
They have done a great job in releasing this product, now it is time to market them

I heard back from my email to them and they said VaporShot is new to the market and should be available in most stores soon and to feel free about speaking with the store manager about carrying these products.

I found it pretty easy at the local Giant foodstore. It was in with the cold/allergy stuff at about eye level.

yofluke
found it pretty easy at the local Giant foodstore. It was in with the cold/allergy stuff at about eye level.

Good to see it was at eye level - I checked Kroger's here - all the cold stuff with a big display of Nyquill was on the end of an isle towards the pharmacy side - the Vapor Shot was towards the bottom of the display - I moved a box to the top LOL.

I am currently in Italy and was pleased to see it on the counter of the local pharmacy selling for about 20 euro. The salesman said he didn't know how well it was selling :(