Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Varie,
I, for one, am excited too. Its not the most sexy sounding company, and I think its still cheap. PEG~1.2, P/FCF~11.55, forward PE 12.66. Free cash flow increase 0f 77% this year! 40% expected growth in sales predicted for 2005-2007 (which I think may be conservative). At the very least, I think it is a signal that our margins will probably stay strong. My biggest concern with this company is with the acquisition of Beru. Was it worth it? I can't find a lot of information on this one way or another. That said, they just keep getting stronger. This is a goofy named, boring industry, consistent grower that would cause Peter Lynch to salivate.

Besides being a great company, its a benefit to people. Something I consider a double win. By giving this company capital we are helping it develop products which help the environment. A lot of people don't care whether they buy cigarette, alcohol, or gambling stocks, but I do. I don't want to make money off of other's misery. But for me, this is definately a positive story.

bulwnkl
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.