Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I live up in the San Bernardino Mnts in So Cal and what did I find in my local store this morning? Vidalia onions...yummy! I totally blew my diet today but it was worth it. I simply took some Dixie Fry and mixed it up in a bowl with milk and water till it was a thick batter then I battered up some thick slices and deep fried them. I don't care for regular onion rings but these are soooo good. If you're lucky enough to find some, I highly recommend getting some. The sweetness of vidalia's is worth every bite!

So,I have 2 more onions left...any good vidalia onion recipes running around out there?

Kathy
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.