No. of Recommendations: 38
Vile? That’s your handle? Kind of fits.

I grew up in NYC. Anyone that did in the 80s aan 90s is very familiar with Trump. Very few liked him, only guys like Michael Cohen who wanted to fit into the bully, big ego little prick syndrome that many white males have.

At 20 I wasn’t into politics, could care less that Trump was a Democrat and I considered myself one as well if asked. I just hated the guy. He was a 30 something, brash, rich, spoiled blowhard that would only promote himself in everything he did. Everything had to have a big “T” on it. He would call into radio shows under an alias and promote himself. The vast majority of New Yorkers hated him, his self promotion. A gut that screwed every contractor, tenant, and young woman he ever came in contact with.

The kind of guy you would say was going to hell, and ironicaly today the evangelical right, the god fearing Christians in this country embrace him because he plays to their weakness. That there is someone out there that’s going to harm you and they have to be stopped. The unseen enemy that’s going to snatch your kids, murder your wife. I’ll stop them.

As long as there is an ignorant base his message will continue to divide. That won’t change. The good news is that the last elections shows that there are more sane people in this country that aren’t part of his base, and that base is very slowly shrinking.

Chris
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.