No. of Recommendations: 0
vkg:"Didn't they warn you not to the internet until the medication wore off?"

What do you want me to do not take Risperdal 4 mg and not sleep at all and end up back at Banner Behavior Hospital in Scottsdale have a large bill to pay which would make my situation even worse. When I was in the mental hospital I was at behavior level 5 being observed for suicide.

What I have is a explanation of benefits from United Health Care that stated that $1400 was not covered from an endoscopy from anesteia. It stated that part that was cover from a bill of $1700 was that I owed $350.00. The part the insurance paid was $1400.00 to the dr.The bill also stated I may be billed $1400 because the dr. could bill that to me also.

Yesterday I paid Banner $3571.19 to pay off the hospital bill from using my HSA balance and my income tax refund. The original bill was $3733.49. I asked Banner for a discount for paying the bill off in full and got one.

I also called the anestia dr billing office and ask for a discount as the dr did not discount the bill to the insurance company.

In the last 60 days I paid off $4000 in medical bills and medicine, $1200 in dental bills.
Print the post  

Announcements

UGC Disclosure Notice Regarding Credit Card Posts
Community board discussions about credit cards are not provided or commissioned by banks who may have advertising relationships with The Motley Fool. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
TMF Credit Center
The Motley Fool Credit Center arms you with real tools and simple messages, that will help you in every credit situation.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.