Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 251
Just wanted to let people who are interested know what the latest is. In post 91604 I said that I had called VL and an analyst was supposed to get back to me. No one did, so I e-mailed them. They don't know what they have started and who they are dealing with. I think it is extremely important that we know how often and when the criteria for determining T1, T2, etc. has changed. I really believe this effects the credibility of our backtest. I will call VL every day if I have to in order to get the information. But I need to know if this is something that the community feels as strongly about as I do. Please e-mail me or recommend this post so that I can get an idea of how important this is. If no one cares, fine, but I think most people would like an answer. Please let me know one way or the other. thanks.

Crushers
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
If TMF is working on some sort of a proposed "allinace" with VL, maybe they can be of some assistance in this matter. Our collective voices may be better heard that way.

Elan? What d'ya think?

Stu
No. of Recommendations: 0
VL, VL, VL - ??
Value Line? A ticker symbol?
How did you get those 200 plus Rs?
No. of Recommendations: 9
Latinus asks:
VL, VL, VL - ??
Value Line? A ticker symbol?
How did you get those 200 plus Rs?

--- --- ---
Yup, VL refers to Value Line.
It is not clear what you mean by "200 plus Rs." In any event, questions of a basic nature are best posted on the Foolish Workshop board: http://fireboards.fool.com/Messages.asp?mid=14259251&bid=100136
The excellent FW FAQ is also very informative: http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=13223390
HTH
--BigBunk
No. of Recommendations: 0
To Author: BigBunkler
It is not clear what you mean by "200 plus Rs."
-
Sorry, I was just giving you a dose of your own medicine by using an incomprehensible (by you) abbreviation.
I should have written
"How did you get those 200 plus recs?"
OR
"How did you get those 200 plus recommendations?"
-
Just fooling around.