Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm not sure what you all were going to suggest to help with my question but hehehe...found the answer myself. *****Hang on to paycheck stubs.***** Seems when husband's company started doing their own payroll, they tranposed two numbers. Added up all those checkstub amounts (three times) and the total does NOT match the W2 statement amount for Fed. income tax withheld. Will get a corrected W2 and our Fed. refund! Whew, sure am glad...I'm the one that refigured our W4 Withholding allowances in Jan. of 2000 and told Dear Husband that we Would get a modest refund at year-end. Hoping you all get a refund,
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.