Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
So when (or where, if it has alredy come out) do we go to hear the Motley Fool's official acceptence or non-acceptence of Wade Cook's challenge? For those who do not know, WC proposes he and the Founding Fools each put $1,000,000 in an independently audited account and then they (or 10 of their students) trade the account to see whose got the "baddest" statigies. All proceeds from both accounts go to charities of the winners choice.
I would pay to watch this, better than the World Series!!
Come on Fools...Go for It!!!!

RJ
Print the post Back To Top
So when (or where, if it has alredy come out) do we go to hear the Motley Fool's official acceptence or non-acceptence of Wade Cook's challenge? For those who do not know, WC proposes he and the Founding Fools each put $1,000,000 in an independently audited account and then they (or 10 of their students) trade the account to see whose got the "baddest" statigies.

They probably see through this lame attempt at a publicity stunt to sell more of his dismal seminars and therefore it won't happen. Their books are on the bestseller lists so he needs them but they just DO NOT need him.

But since my career is just starting and I despise Mr. Cook as much as anybody here, I'd be happy to take him on. I could use the publicity either way. The loser simply blames transient market conditions that weren't conducive to an otherwise winning and superior strategy and the winner simply wins.

Seriously, I'd be happy to take him on. Let him know for me if you'd be so kind, ideally before he ends up in a federal prison or broke from the legal problems he seems to be having as of late.

Thank you ever so much,
asmythee

Seriously, I'd be happy to take him on. Let him know for me if you'd be so kind, ideally before he ends up in a federal prison or broke from the legal problems he seems to be having as of late.

Well, what's the story jollyron?

Since the previous message is the only message you've ever posted on the fool and you have no real identifying information in your interview or profile, if I didn't know better I would have to think you're just a miserable WC Schill.

Prove me wrong and let me take on the Blowhard of Wall Street!!