Skip to main content
Update
The boards are getting a new home!

We're pleased to announce an update is coming to the community boards.

Sunday, September 25th: We are migrating the boards to a new platform. The site is currently in read-only mode and we will bring it back online as soon as the migration is complete.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 15
I think Herschel Walker as a Senate Candidate is ridiculous, but then I thought Donald Trump as a candidate was ridiculous, too. I don't think Walker is a charismatic liar and sociopath, though, so he probably can't make it in the GOP today.

Ha ha ha....do as I say not as I do.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/walkers-wife-voted-in-georgia-a...
Walker’s wife voted in Georgia as couple lives in Texas, records show
Walker has called for prosecutions of voter fraud, even though there’s no evidence of rampant abuse. And he’s promoted other false claims of voting irregularities by former President Donald Trump, who has encouraged him to enter the race. “Play by the rules.....the American people demand ONLY LEGAL BALLOTS be counted. Anyone manipulating this election should be prosecuted,” Walker wrote on Twitter in November.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I voted twice for Biden, one of those was in a key swing state but the margin of victory was more than

All this 'where you live' stuff, just inconvenient jargon stuff.
No. of Recommendations: 5
Average Republicans have undisguised contempt for the rule of law.

Laws are for little people. Of all the things I hate about Republicans, this is the worst.