No. of Recommendations: 0
Walter

Time is our best advantage and we need more time for the Chinese small caps to regain favor in the market.

Couldn't have said it better myself, but as someone much smarter than myself once said, "The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent."

I congratulate you on your patience with investments and want to reassure you that Nathan will continue the coverage of a select group of Global Gains shares for his real money portfolio.

I also own several of the stocks on the GG scorecard (and may buy more now that I have a chance to not talk about them all the time) so I may pop up in Nathan's new community to share thoughts on some of those.

Which reminds me, I owe kidchicago and a few others my thoughts on CMFO - I promise I'm getting to it.

I would also like to reassure you we aren't wiping the scorecard clean - the scorecard will be immortalized and available alongside Nathan's new real money portfolio.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.