Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Even though I was just SICK about the Detroit-Colorado game last night, I did have to share a cute story that happened on the way home to watch it.

I picked my son up from daycare (he's nearly five). I told him that the Red Wings were going to be on tv that night, so he asked who they were playing. I told him they were playing the Avalance. He drew back and loudly exclaimed in his "copying the cool kids voice"

"That is SOOO WEAK! Every bit of them!"

I couldn't help but chuckle a little, and swell with pride. Even though we never get snow and ice here, he's decided he wants to skate and play hockey. He is build a little like Rod Brind'Amour. . .

Niki
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Good game last night... didn't watch the whole thing but parts were good...

BTW, AVS RULE!!

CaveGirl
No. of Recommendations: 22
Go Red Wings !!!!

:0)
No. of Recommendations: 0
I saw that game too, to bad the wings lost : ( but the ten best moments of the wings, Avs rivalry were a little strange. Most of them were an Avs player crushing someones head into the boards. But #2 was the two teams shaking hands? dosen't sound like much of a rivalry to me.

Go Red Wings (Better luck next time)