Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 25
Wasmick, I would like to compare my returns to yours. 10yrs. 94.6.3%, 5yrs. 48.8%, 1yr. 27.1%, YTD 8.9%.

Great idea! Then afterwards we can go into the men's room and measure dicks!

Grow up, man.

My investments are doing very well, I have neither the desire nor the inclination to defend them to you. But I am an investor, not a trader.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with being a trader..it's just not for everyone and anyone who is so dim as to think there is only one right way of doing things is as dangerous as he or she is ill informed.

Also, I don't own BAC currently.

If you were a trader and new how to trade affectively, you would know what you are talking about, but you don't. So again, please don't give advice about things you know absolutely nothing about.

You're right, it's very good advice to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than opening it and removing all doubt.

In that vein, please do not post anymore until you at least learn how to spell.

Understand that I'm not asking that you master the language or even make sense (which would clearly be far too high a bar), just some basic spelling and usage skills should suffice.

I eagerly look forward to your next post in 2013.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.